Vols vs. State

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Oct 8, 2019.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

[itch bay], please

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It was nice to watch us play decent college football vs Georgia. I believe we win. We get it done in exciting fashion too. Big plays all over the place. If we could just learn to tackle here and there, and maybe put the slightest amount of pressure on the QB, it would give me hope for a couple more wins.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Remember Ole Miss 2010?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Frankly, no. My memory of games from 2010 to 2018 are very fuzzy at best

A-Smith likes this.
  5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That started a standard Johnny November. We looked unstoppable for a month.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tyler Bray had a hell of a November

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  7. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Provided our staff has actually lost that lovin feelin for Garantano, this week they have enough time to fully make a gameplan just around him balancing runs/passes,get Maurer more comfortable with the blocking schemes and cadence calls. I'm now not to worried about offense, but these no run gap penetration, no pass rush pressure, out of position Roger Dorn Oley poor tackling performances must stop. Its past time for the altar call for these staff coaches to get er done no excuses.

8. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

We have had to definitely drink more lately than before before 2007!! Tha Champions of LIFE! Take a swig and pass it down!!

9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Yeah, but this MSST team could beat FBS and FCS teams, something that Ole Miss team couldn't do.

A-Smith likes this.
  10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Jeremiah Missouli anyone?

11. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

We lead with 2min. Give away the win by 3 and outing (betting our defense can hold) and giving State the chance to win. Pin them deep...wait BYU basically

Miss St 27
    Vols 23

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You promise you will post another Pruitt isnt the guy thread if we lose?

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I guess he's the Juice man instead of the Ice Man

Tenacious D likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Baller. starts with his attitude and his first step away from center is with purpose, then he plays ball.

16. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Can't see it

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I will do it now. He isn’t the guy. Not the right guy here at this time. But when he gets canned and you say you knew it but hoped...empty comment. If you really believe he’s the guy fine. Doesn’t mean we can’t have honest debate.

19. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I was quick to pull the plug with Butch and Dooley. Knew that the neither one of them could handle the job.

I'm not quite there with Pruitt yet. I do have doubts based on what weve seen so far. I think Guarantano has been the biggest problem contributing to everything so far. May end up being wrong and he gets canned or needs to be canned long before we're willing to let him go, but I'd like to see how he finishes the season up, Saturday will be a good indication.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    hohenfelsvol likes this.