Unimane's Recent Activity

1. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

My, lightly informed, position on what I believe will happen is this. He took shit he wasn't supposed to take. The FBI and AG are in a...

Aug 9, 2022 at 2:08 AM
  2. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

No, he is required by law to give all records to the National Archives (thank Nixon for this law). Ex-presidents traditionally get some...

Aug 9, 2022 at 1:46 AM
  3. Unimane liked IP's post in the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

And I can't help but recall the FBI [uck fay]ing up and making an announcement 10 days before an election about a candidate over what turned...

Aug 9, 2022 at 1:41 AM
  4. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

I made the mistake of checking out the other board's political forum to see how this went over with them. Even knowing the probable...

Aug 8, 2022 at 10:27 PM
  5. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

I always got the sense they would once Teflon Don kicked the bucket and no one gave a shit about the offspring anymore.

Aug 8, 2022 at 9:47 PM
  6. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

I was thinking how high the level of scrutiny must be for an AG to sign a warrant to raid an ex-president's estate, especially knowing...

Aug 8, 2022 at 8:46 PM
  7. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

This is quite a big deal. [MEDIA]

Aug 8, 2022 at 8:04 PM
  8. Unimane replied to the thread The Final Bow.

The Panama Canal one was just as good. Sometimes, the professional historians stick their noses up at the popular historical writers,...

Aug 8, 2022 at 2:03 PM
  9. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

Hell, even Josh Hawley voted for it, among those 7 Republicans.

Aug 7, 2022 at 9:57 PM
  10. Unimane replied to the thread Soccer Discussion.

I think about 10-15 years and they will have solidly back to the pack, never being ranked #1 again. They won't win all the tournaments...

Aug 7, 2022 at 2:18 PM
  11. Unimane replied to the thread Soccer Discussion.

At some point, there will be enough countries who invest in women's sports where the US women's Title IX 50 year head start will...

Aug 7, 2022 at 12:47 PM
  12. Unimane liked Joseph Brant's post in the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

Just joshing mostly, good on you for getting a bargain and quality service while helping someone. Anyone looking for per diem around...

Aug 6, 2022 at 4:52 PM
  13. Unimane replied to the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

Well, it's electric. But, the yard is in the city. It can be mowed in less than an hour.

Aug 6, 2022 at 4:24 PM
  14. Unimane replied to the thread OWH Memorial Undead Topic.

There is a homeless guy in my neighborhood who mows my yard for $20. I asked him one time if he'd do it and offered him $25, then he...

Aug 6, 2022 at 2:58 PM
  15. Unimane replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

Oh, don’t worry. He’s still got trials in Connecticut coming up and they are going in dry there, for sure.

Aug 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM