COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sorry if already posted, but they did close seaside beach accesses. I believe ita due to how many freaking people go to seaside and just sit or stand around. Never have liked that place. Saturday, all restaurants and shops are closed till 4/30, but to go food will be available.

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They gave us a two dollar raise for the month, too.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

The boogaloo boys on my facebook feed are posting about how we're basically teetering on martial law.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It is the long con by Obama.

Tenacious D and IP like this.
  5. Ssmiff

Been out here this morning watching the sun rise. Staring at the water. One of those mornings where you get places with yourself.
    Not that it matters, but ive chosen to see this as a plague from God as an attention getter for the failing of the family unit. We couldnt do it ourselves, so now we all have to go to our rooms for timeout.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't see what purpose martial law would serve on a national level. If the governors or potus want to use national guard and military, they already can. why sideline existing police forces?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

JFC

8. Ssmiff

GFY

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

*marshall

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's right there bro -

1. Russia has been angling for a chance to take us down since 91, but realize they can't do it on their own
    2. China wants to take us down to be the lone superpower in the word.
    3. These two countries have been in cahoots since 2013 to make it happen.
    4. They decide the easiest way would be to find a person that would work with them to be President in return for personal gain.
    5. Enter Donald J Trump
    6. Russia works to fix the election through social media and voting irregularities in swing states that are mostly rural that no one would ever expect with China helping as needed. They use small eastern European countries as their middle men to show plausible deniability.
    7. Trump becomes President.
    8. About a year before reelection the real plan hatches and China releases COVID-19 into their population near Wuhan knowing many will die but that it will eventually make it's way to the USA and Europe. The delay in doing anything was planned and deliberate.
    9. As it effects the American economy, boom, Russia pulls the rug out from under a already shaky economy with oil decisions.
    10. Trump does as he is supposed to do and drags feet in America, letting the virus take root and economy tank.
    11. China will begin to slowly but surely stabilize things in the world while we are infighting.
    12. If needed, a second round of virus will be released into the world this summer.
    13. With mass chaos nearing November, Trump will have no choice but to declare martial law and not allowing the election to take place.
    14. At this point, China will finish off our economy by calling the debt they hold of ours, knowing that we cannot repay it due to financial collapse.
    15. A civil war will break out in America.
    16. China will come to the aid of the revolutionaries, using their technological hacks they have developed to shut down our military.
    17. China then turns on the revolutionaries, setting up military outposts in the US, and making America part of their budding Empire, and with no one else fit to stop them, world domination will soon take place.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Important COVID19 update:

Beechervol, IP, utvol0427 and 2 others like this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

oh wow, definitely on the ole straight and narrow

NorrisAlan likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I had already forgotten about that, haha

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You aren't on board with a little bit of murder due to the failing of the family unit?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

the narcissism of interpreting the impact to one's own family as being the only impact that matters and the direct goal of the creator of the entire universe is just a lot to take in.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Seaside is private ownership. Owner decided to close down. 30A is still open. I attended the County Commission meeting yesterday via video and they are not even discussing closure.

Relax and have fun.

Ssmiff likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

18. Ssmiff

Never said i was. Your response and lack of respect for other opinions warranted the response so again, go [uck fay] yourself, if it wasnt clear. You dont deserve an ounce of respect when you show none.

19. Ssmiff

Everybody dies man.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I truly expect nothing from you. any opinion other than yours is considered a grave insult. I don't know why.

SetVol13 likes this.