2021 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by govols182, Jan 25, 2020.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Locksley will cheat his ass off and get in on some from there, but it is what it is

2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I noticed Mondon recently received a couple new crystal ball picks for UGA. Hopefully they’re wrong.

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Shit, boys. We can't get all of em.

Tenacious D likes this.
  4. yont sum iss?

Disagree

Tenacious D likes this.
  5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Supposedly Mondon is ours.

justingroves likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

More. Bring me more.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Big chatter on the VN board that Mondon is ours, too, and we're pushing for him to make it public knowledge. Seriously, we are going to have an insane defense very soon.

Volgrad98 likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mondon will summon UGA butthurt not seen since Jauan Jennings and Dobbs punked them on the hail mary

9. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Supposedly we are also sitting in a really good spot for Payton Page. We've been chasing Clemson for him.

10. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I think right now, if NSD were today, Mims would go to UGA. But the longer it goes, I think peer recruiting could help a lot. Especially if we get any more GA kids. Having Brown in the fold already helps tremendously.

11. yont sum iss?

Hopefully we’ve got a shot with Dylan Fairchild too. Made his Top 6.

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

LLOL.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dabo is wanting a commitment and no more visits. Page wants to look around and immediate playing time.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee is reaching the cherry picking stage of recruiting.

Tony Grimes, Mims, Mondon are all studs that pretty much the entire staff can work on. It's a good spot to be in. Pruitt is all about relationships and with the shut down, it's all personal relationships.

A lot of schools rely on their name or brand to sale them, which works if you get them on campus and can wow them. Pruitt and crew are selling momma, daddy, coach, preacher, brother and sister on Tennessee first.

TBSVOL, Memtownvol and Volgrad98 like this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

That kind of thinking is my only explanation for the folks who weren't ready to riot to get Dobbs in games his freshman year.

justingroves likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

AKA - the Fulmer Method.

Man, a guy taught to recruit by Fulmer and Saban. Lordy

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Helps greatly tbat we have players and lettermen alumni recruting hard for us vs having hosts who dont want to be a Vol, telling recruits UT aint all that, which has been happening for years

18. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

A LOT of time and effort was being directed towards convincing the fanbase that Worley was secretly Peyton Manning.

justingroves likes this.
  19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

45 minutes from Spurrier and ball coach didn’t offer him. All we needed to know.

SetVol13 and Memtownvol like this.
  20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Aaron Willis 4* LB from Maryland commits to the Vols this morning. One of two likely gets for us today. This LB corps is sick. Willis will be a good one.

10SEvols likes this.