Pruitt's failure

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Volshaw

Volshaw New Member

Jg is going to cost 2 coaches their jobs in his tenure.... oh and he gets year 17 next year for covid.

2. Volshaw

Volshaw New Member

For the record heroine addicts dont eat corn i bet.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I thought the same thing. Looks like they usually stay off the starches and able to keep off body fat by not touching corn, potatoes, bread etc

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That was actually a prerequisite for Hart.

5. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I understand the age factor. But if we doubled his salary to 1.5 million we won't be breaking the bank and he would come in with the understanding he's a guy who needs to get this program back into respectable shape in 5-6 years. Then he can retire wealthier and knowing he got a run at a real school. I'm not saying he'd be my first choice but even with his age I think the dude could come in here and turn us into East contenders by year two and back to national contenders by year four. And make the job actually enticing for the guy after him.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's what I'm saying. If you think eating corn shit is bad, wait until there isn't any corn.

7. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

IP talking shit, believe it.

8. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I'm having a ball in the Vol for Life Facebook group. I thought trolling VN idiots back in the day was fun but this is great. The fanbase on that Facebook group for the most part is - special. When you hit them with stats it melts their minds.

9. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

When we play Florida Trask is going to throw for about 600 yards on us and get 8 TDs.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And then they will sit him for the second half.

Memtownvol, Tar Volon and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

That would be funny if it wasn't true

Memtownvol likes this.
  12. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Yeah Florida is gonna beat us as badly as they ever have and that’s saying a lot.

13. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I think the most reasonable scenario for anything resembling optimism going into next season is an upset on the Plains, beating Vandy, and then having the last two games canceled.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Everything looks different if Bailey gets rolling.

PilotFlyingJ and justingroves like this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bailey's one throw to Brandon Johnson was better than just about any pass we've seen in 2020

Memtownvol, utvol0427 and IP like this.
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I want to see Bailey start all 4 games and see how the team responds. I believe the entire team expects to lose every game Guarantano starts.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

or at least thinks they lose after any one mistake by anyone

Tar Volon likes this.
  18. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I was really impressed by the mental toughness coming back from a 13-0 deficit against Kentucky last year (coming off a blocked kick IIRC) and after giving up a 75-yard TD on the opening play against South Carolina. Plus the 13-point 4th quarter deficit in the bowl game. It appears to have broken sometime in the second half against Georgia.

Couple that with opposing offensive coordinators having a lot of success scoring on the first drive of the third quarter, and it’s a mess.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It broke the day Jauan Jennings left campus.

20. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Yes because one mistake is insurmountable with JG at QB.

Memtownvol likes this.