Sab is an Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by droski, Aug 13, 2014.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Is that his new handle? Was he banned?

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yup that's ole Ben Stancliff. The Knoxville Fox Sports radio crew unEarthed his new Twitter handle and dragged him across the internet for all of Vol Twitter to see a few weeks ago. Was highly entertaining seeing that bunch unmask and mock Ben.

Has Sab always been a devout Marxist, or this a new phase for him? When he's not being the creepiest college sports fan of all time, dude spends all day everyday tweeting into the abyss pretending to be some kind of left-wing political philosopher battling conservative/MAGA bots. Dude already has 80k tweets on his new Twitter account he created this February. 80k+ tweets in just 140 days equals roughly 575 average tweets a day. That's a special kind of insanity.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's really sad

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He needs serious mental help

NorrisAlan likes this.
  6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I almost kinda feel bad for him at this point.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I do. If he's not messing with recruits, let him be a crazy person on Twitter in peace

Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

No way he isn't grooming a handful of kids

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's not being allowed within 50 yards of a kid, so I doubt it. He's a human red flag.

justingroves likes this.
  10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's a product of his own creation. He most certainly needs help, but I don't necessarily feel an ounce of remorse for him.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

The communism thing is pathetic. "Read Marx." Marx doesn't have any special insight or solution to our problems today. I feel like Marxists haven't read Marx. Marxism and Marx are kind of diverged at this point. Marxism is useless.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

like sab reads books

IP likes this.
  13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Audio books

14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Reddit is created for folks like him. I bet he's got several burner accounts on there to con naked pics from minors and young miners.

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'd bet 10,000 dollars he has never read an actual book by Karl Marx. If anything before seeing his new Twitter account I woulda guessed he definitely woulda fallen on the Qanon end of the political spectrum. Hell he probably was a card carrying Tea Partier just a few years ago. Goes to show both extremes of the political spectrum contains folks who are equally retarded in their own special ways. 575 tweets a day is just incredible.

Memtownvol likes this.
  16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it wasn't that long ago that he was right wing

17. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Given Sab is such an idiot, why so many posts about him?

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There’s a lot of history here between him and a lot of us.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you may be right, I think he was a bit tea party-ey back in the day and began swinging the other way steadily shortly after, to now a bizarrely contorted position into that fringe. Unironic marxism. Wowzers.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

never forget

InVolNerable likes this.