Kentucky

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Oct 23, 2022.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hell, a good idea for everyone about every 3 years.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

With the new lighting that they put in the stadium, we have the opportunity to lean into the dark mode/Halloween angle and have some fun with the pregame stuff and running through the T. I'll be interested to see if they do anything creative or just the normal stuff.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Here is the gist....

TENNESSEE DB JAYLEN MCCOLLOUGH CLEARED TO PLAY AFTER NEW EVIDENCE SHEDS LIGHT ON ALLEGED ASSAULT INCIDENT: EXCLUSIVE

The attorney for Tennessee starting defensive back Jaylen McCollough has entered new evidence regarding the felony aggravated assault charge that sheds new light on a case that has kept McCollough sidelined for the past two games.

Due to the new evidence submitted, McCollough has now been cleared to play by an independent review board at Tennessee. Head coach Josh Heupel and the UT athletics department will make the ultimate decision on when McCollough will play again for the Volunteers. This review board is not connected to the Student Conduct Board.

[Some speculation here is that he injured his hand and may not play even though cleared]

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm seeing a lot of trendy Kentucky might pull the upset stories.

5. NorrisAlan

Gotta fill that time space and contrarian stories get the most clicks

TN crushes them.

6. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

She wasn’t 14. It says she graduated UT in 2017 and the tweets were in 2014. I’m not sure how the 12 or 14 year old narrative got started.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I don’t like seeing her lose her job, but it was silly for her to act all offended about Richard West’s post, and get all outraged about blackface. His post was clearly not racist, and not to be taken seriously…but she went out of her way to take it there.

Again, I don’t like seeing her lose her job over this…but maybe there’s a lesson to be learned about the value of chilling the [uck fay] out, and not creating drama where it clearly isn’t needed.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

My sentiments exactly.

9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Love it. Too much optimism had me worried.

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Typical hype build to drive viewers.

Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Yep. Clickbait

12. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

For the record, us Caucasoids should avoid wearing black face paint, though.

gcbvol, Memtownvol and JT5 like this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He will play

Memtownvol, IP and VOLinDAWGland like this.
  15. NorrisAlan

82-26-9

Memtownvol likes this.
  16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

a sensible rule of thumb.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I missed this part. What happened with the RGW tweets?

I just assumed somebody came for her that had some kind of personal relationship with her.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It’s all gone from Twitter now, but she jumped all over this tweet and wanted West’s head on a platter for suggesting blackface at UT (which admittedly would be reprehensible if it were serious)…but she was raising hell about how offensive the tweet was…shortly thereafter, her tweets surfaced…

https://twitter.com/rgw_news/status/1584618111793131520?s=46&t=SDSpNgKcEIl-YHJ2zteLcw

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

she responded that his tweet about fans being asked to wear blackface was racist. Then somebody decided to poke around her twitter and found her tweets.
    Like someone posted earlier, if she woulda just chilled and not so quick to pounce, it wouldn’t have happened.