COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Might be watching sports. Can't rule it out.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

If the death rate is normalizing at a faster clip in populations with higher rates of vaccination than it is in younger Americans, that tells me that it’s exceedingly unlikely that vaccinations are in any way driving the excess deaths

In fact it tells me quite the opposite, that vaccines are most likely a limiting factor for excess deaths.

That’s not coming from the media or pharma, that’s just looking at the numbers.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2023
  3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Since we are discussing vaccines, just a personal experience. Two weeks ago, my SIL comes in town to visit and stays with us a couple of days. During that time, I drank after her and we all had multiple meals together, traveled in the car together, etc. She goes back home and is feeling bad, so she tests for Covid. Test reads positive almost instantly. A couple of days later, same thing for my wife. Both of them had a 24-48 hour window where they were extremely sick. I assumed I was next due to being around my SIL and then doing all the things with my wife that married people do. Over the next two weeks, I, along with both of our boys, never had symptoms and had multiple negative tests. As for vaccination status, my wife and SIL got the original shots and every booster available. I have only had the original shots and nothing since. The boys have had none of them. We've all had Covid once before and my wife had monoclonal antibody treatment at that time.

I'm definitely in the camp that people should get vaccinated, but thought this 5 person sample was interesting.

Also, seems obvious that ssmiff knows 9 people that have faked their deaths to avoid him.

Ssmiff likes this.
  5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Tell y’all what though. I also got TDAP and Flu yesterday. Did TDAP in the same arm as COVID and it’s hurting like a sum[itch bay] this morning

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya that one lingers for me.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

3 small kids in your house will either kick your immune system in the balls or make it an amazing line of defense against any germ

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

why haven’t your boys taken the covid vaccine?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Game of thrones stuff. You win or you die.

NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Pediatrician didn't recommend it for either of them, so we went with his recommendation.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Seriously, you either adapt or stay sick 9 months out of the year

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Madness. You should listen to Biden or social media.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

we had to get tested at a walk-in clinic. Dr there and Pediatrician told us the same considering their health and age. This was well after spring breakers were called superspreader murderers as beaches were shut down due to covid staying on handrails for 2 weeks.
    Literally the best place to be was in open air in the sun getting vitamin D and exercise and it wasn’t allowed.

14. DeonG

DeonG Active Member

To say that this vaccine "works" would be to adopt an entirely new definition of the word "vaccine".

ETA: the CDC literally already did this. Lololol.

15. DeonG

DeonG Active Member

10 cent youtube doctors like Robert Malone? Cool story.

16. DeonG

DeonG Active Member

Did X prevent transmission of the virus? After you answer no, then please pretty please tell me how X could be said, under even the broadest definition, to have worked?

17. DeonG

DeonG Active Member

Do you get mad when people don't get the flu shot? Do you [itch bay] about them not taking it seriously?

18. DeonG

DeonG Active Member

Why would they?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

What would this new definition be, and what was the old definition?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I get mad when people say the flu shot doesn't work because they got sick one after getting it, yes. If we really dug, I think I even posted as such here in the early 2010's.

I do [itch bay] when someone shows up to work with the flu.