COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

IP have you read any about increase of stroke risk for older patients who received the covid booster same time as flu shot?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird how covid deaths and cases went way down as about 75 percent of the country got vaccinated.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, patients should follow their doctors' advice. It is a small elevated risk, smaller than the risk of them dying of covid. I would think a doctor would help guide someone as whether to space the shots out or not, or just not take one.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/health/covid-flu-vaccine-stroke-risk-study/index.html

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Crackpoot doctors like Malone are exactly to whom I referring, or one of two types of 10 cent youtube doctors.

emainvol likes this.
  5. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Back in early covid 1st/2nd shot days. Wife and I got our covid and flu shots at same time.

This last time, for me, I got Flu and RSV at same time and Covid and Shingles at same time. Out of all of them, that 1st Shingles shot made me feel bad for a day. Am not looking forward to the 2nd.

Our philosophy is, we are gonna take advice of our family doc we've seen for 40 years.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's the move, I think. Let them advise you.

emainvol and Poppa T like this.
  7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Pssh, I'm going essential oils and colloidal silver from here on out, start an herb garden.

emainvol, Poppa T and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And if you have to take fake western medicine, homeopathy that shit down to 1 part per trillion for max effectiveness

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Jim Bakker thanks you.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

emainvol likes this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Well, if it can prevent herpes zoster it could keep you from getting Shingles down the road

Edit: nevermind, it’s only called herpes zoster and isn’t actually herpes, it seems

13. NorrisAlan

14. Ssmiff

I shan’t have the herpes virus shot into me to prevent herpes.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Reminds me of the HPV vaccine coming out and people were like, "hurr durr, not for me. Don't need that. Not my daughter." Reality check- since its introduction, the rates of cervical cancer have plummeted. You may not ever know which loved one is helped by the development of a herpes vaccine. But you are deluded if you think no one you know or ever will know has been affected by herpes.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

The chicken pox vaccine as a child will reduce the chances of shingles later. The virus that causes chicken pox and shingles is the same type of virus as the Herpes-1 virus, so depending on what they have the mRNA be a target of there could be some cross-efficacy I suppose. That's me speculating.

emainvol likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

dormant chicken pox virus can be triggered to cause shingles.

18. Ssmiff

Lots of noise about unclassified documents showing covid virus was created in Wuhan lab.
    I have no idea what to believe with so much bad info out there.

19. NorrisAlan

Why I have decided to wait twenty years before being concerned about it, because it will take that long for a consensus to come to light.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Don’t think there’s any serious question to where it came from anymore.