Georgia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 12, 2023.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Worst case scenario is that Nico tears an ACL in warmups.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Worst case scenario is we're way down, bring in Nico who rallies the team to a furious and impossible comeback and we have to endure Indy spilling tons of digits dunking on everyone.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Tell him not to spend all that e-cred at one place.

IP likes this.
  4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If Nico somehow beats Georgia I’d actually be ok with Indy creating a dozen Tenny sized posts telling everyone to eat shit. Heck he could even take over this place for Tenny and invite Sab back as his first act

PilotFlyingJ and Tar Volon like this.
  5. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Best case for rest of this season is don’t have any major injuries against UGA. Avoid total disaster (losing to Vandy). Win a bowl game. Establish this as the floor of the program going forward.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Me to the board when Nico beats Georgia:

“We stand on business, 8th posters… whatever the [uck fay] that means.”

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’ve had a dozen lady bugs lane on me today so feeling a little better and looking at only a 4 TD loss

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Best case - UGA has that 5 turnover/nothing goes right/even the refs can’t help them game that they are beyond due for and we pull off a 24-21 upset type game.

Worst case - Redo of the 2017 game.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Tell us you were high w/o telling us you were high.

10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Looking like the worst case. The thing about their offense is that they don't have a weakness. They can run the ball every which way you can think of, they use every single player in the passing game, so they'll figure out where you're overmatched and just bludgeon you to death with it. The only way to beat offenses like that is to not let them have the ball. We don't do that very well. Then offensively, they are naturally a three man front, which will give us fits unless Joe gets involved early and often in the running game. They can protect him all they want but unless we can consistently find 4-5 yards running the ball, we can't be efficient. And if we aren't efficient we have no shot of keeping this game close, much less winning it.

11. Ssmiff

nah if you were outside the last couple of days, they are everywhere

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

They're invading my house

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This is the first game of the Heupel Era in which I have zero excitement for a game and a feeling of inevitability, something which I haven't experienced since the last season of Pruitt and much of the Jones Era. My biggest worry is our massive recruiting weekend being disrupted by a thorough ass raping.

Memtownvol, utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I haven't even decided if I am going to watch any of the game, which is sad. I just don't want to watch it and it ruin my weekend.

A-Smith likes this.
  15. VOLinDAWGland

This the year we pay the piper for having our Jr and Sr classes gutted by the firing and NCAA investigations and scholarship limits. In hindsight maybe the staff could have, should have hit the portal harder. Just need to contain the damage to this year and continue to grow and repair the damage to the program. The staff did a good job recruiting through the NCAA mess, should get better from here.

16. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Speaking of recruiting, big list of em coming in for the game this weekend.

17. Ssmiff

Come on. We aren’t Penn St.

IP likes this.
  18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

To me, if I’m a top recruit and love everything about a school but they get smoked the weekend I visit, I’d almost consider them more, not less, as there could be an opportunity to get there and replace somebody early.

A-Smith, VOLinDAWGland and IP like this.
  19. VOLinDAWGland

Yea you'd think at some point being a backup 5* at UGA or BAMA would get old.

20. HotlantaVol

HotlantaVol Member

All the Dawg pundits down here on Atlanta sports radio are cocky as hell going into this game. Not saying that it's likely, but would love for them to eat crow and gnash their teeth next week. Somebody has to eventually knock Georgia off their pedestal.. Why can't it be us?

Tar Volon likes this.