New NCAA Investigation…

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JT5, Jan 30, 2024.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You seem to be misunderstanding that scene in the movie. They knew they were doomed and chose to go out doing what they did best

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll take off work and tail gate. The food trucks will converge and it will be a good time

3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

When the ncaa lawyers and reps see a Vol Walk for the hearing, they've got to thinking to themselves "We really did mess with the wrong people."

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mars said don't, guys.

Tenacious D likes this.
  5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Save it for Supreme Court. We can join the crazies from everywhere else there.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  6. CardinalVol

Granted there’s a part of me that wonders if you should be a judge of a group assembling peacefully affects your ability to rule.

SetVol13 and Volgrad98 like this.
  7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Give me specifics on how it could backfire Tom. Until then, I'm calling BS and on with the Walk.

InVolNerable likes this.
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm guessing the risk is pissing off the judge who then makes a decision that is a retaliation against first amendment rights, but is written up with some other opinion even though it was really that the judge didn't like protestors.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Insurrection charges

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I doubt the plan includes storming the Court House, assaulting officers, breaking out windows, etc.

SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

all it takes is a couple Bama fans to break a window for havoc to ensue

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  12. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Now now, we must maintain a level of civility and stick to burning down burning down churches and city blocks all throughout the country.

HCKevinSteele and Memtownvol like this.
  13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Throwing piss filled balloons is always a good go to.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, it was unreal the fires that the Proud Boys set around churches here in DC in December 2020. I don't hear people talk about it much.

15. CardinalVol

I've never considered the food truck game in DC but now that I think about it, there's probably some amazing stuff there.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's as good as anywhere.

17. CardinalVol

I just want to do a couple of tours of America. First being eating at the amazing local diners. The second being hitting up the food trucks.

SetVol13 likes this.
  18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably a fire in Portland at the same time that over shadowed it.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Please stop

20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

If the leaders (UT, legal, State) feel this would do more harm than help, then might I suggest a tailgate party? If the State wins, open up Neyland for a victory celebration? Give the rowdies a better alternative to distract and guide them?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024