POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Come again? A minority, whatever, but it ain’t like everyone who voted for Romney/McCain/Bush is now voting Democrat.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

75 million people are inbred hicks? You've lost the plot.

3. GahLee

You sound like DeSantis roadkill.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm still not convinced Trump is going to be in the race come time to vote.

justingroves likes this.
  5. HCKevinSteele

I don’t think he will be. They’ll find a way to keep him out, the odds are unacceptably high that he could win.

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

IMO Michelle Obama's most recent public interviews have sounded a lot like a person who is setting up a potential Presidential run.

VolDad likes this.
  7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Trump received 74 Million votes in 2020. That was before he tried to overthrow our Country and install himself as Dictator. You appear to think that he has increased his support. I think that you might be overly optimistic.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Imo millions of those don’t really support Trump and would vote for a monkey if it means getting Biden out of office. Dems the same way. There’s no way a voter truly wants Biden to be President again, unless they are an immigrant in a hotel with monthly stipend

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Who are "They"? Are they the same Illuminati who rigid the last election (i.e., voting machines that switched votes) and are so good that they cannot be detected and so good at selecting members that they have no leaks and cannot be infiltrated. The same Illuminati the meets at a NY Pizza Restaurant along with Hillary to eat babies.

Why don't Republicans get their own Illuminati?

10. HCKevinSteele

I’m not talking conspiracies at all. They is a catch all for media, legal system, political establishment. Is this not obvious? I’m only talking about everything that’s out in the open (and obviously largely justified).

VolDad and zehr27 like this.
  11. GahLee

I have vastly underestimated the power and influence of media. Wow.

12. GahLee

Big Mike.

13. Ssmiff

Is it true Biden is considering executive action to address the border? And if so, why didn’t he do that in the first place, or a year ago, or before he blamed it on MAGA/Trump.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He was trying to do it the correct way which is through Congress. That can't be done so he is going to use EO to get it done which I am fine with as its his right and I definitely think he should do it. I just hope the measure he takes helps.

justingroves likes this.
  15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

polling numbers on the boarder and parts of their collection of voting blocks are starting to break up over it.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you are working on negotiations, it would be bad form to undermine them.

Also, I thought we generally all agreed that E.O.'s are a symptom of a broken congress. Ideally, they would be rare and not be in the hundreds every administration

17. Ssmiff

He acted like he couldn’t do anything about it and Trump was to blame. All bullshit. Should have been done a year ago.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Seems like the Biden classified documents investigation paints the picture that Biden isn’t mentally competent enough to be held accountable and basically a [uck fay]ing mess cognitively.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's what you want in a leader.

20. HCKevinSteele

Which is going to be a real problem for him politically.