POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

And honestly I could give a shit if a president is D or R. When Clinton and Obama were Pres, politics had no bearing on my life, wasn’t a topic. These 2 jokers though are straight up clowns.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Biden looked absolutely lost in the press conference when the reporters were asking questions. Like he had zero clue what was going on.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

It's crazy. All my company had to do to me is caution me that I could lose my pension.

I followed all the steps provided to wipe my hard drive and took my laptop and all the papers in to shred, no matter what the classification.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

CNN posted a clip claiming Biden told his ghost writer that the classified documents were in his basement, so doesn’t seem like he can act like it was just staffers loading stuff up and he didn’t know

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its crazy. In this country if you hold a high enough office you don't get fired for something like this and in fact can get rehired for the same job without consequence.

7. Ssmiff

he full out yelled and denied he said that.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Almost feel they’re intentionally tanking by having him up there bumbling right after Tucker interviews Vlad and he came off looking healthy and competent.

Feels like a setup for Michell or Gavin.

9. Ssmiff

I’d be fine with Michelle over Trump. Shouldn’t affect my life and family. Biden or Trump is going to divide even more because they are both ridiculous options with the dumbest sheep in the world as staunch supporters.

utvol0427 likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whether Biden runs or not, he'll need to be out there as much as possible going forward.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Michelle is a pretty awful option. We are a few elections away from just putting social media influencers up there.

CitrusCo.Vol, zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  12. Ssmiff

yeah but I’d take her over the other two just because they aren’t fit

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The more I think about it, it’s kind of ridiculous we allow spouses and children of Presidents to become Presidents. I don’t think it should be written into law or anything, but you’d think it would be kind of taboo.

If Trump hadn’t emerged we’d likely have been looking at either a Clinton dynasty or a Bush mega dynasty.

zehr27 and IP like this.
  14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Three Year Letterman already has my vote

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Michelle Obama is running and never will. I don't know why this rumor keeps persisting. She hates politics and didn't want her husband to run. If anyone replaces Biden, I would imagine it to be Gavin Newsom.

16. Ssmiff

maybe even more reason to try it. I don’t know. Someone who hates politics and politicians seems like a decent option. That’s what got people fired up about Trump before he decided to never shut his mouth.
    Somebody who doesn’t want the power may be the best option for us all.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Therefore - if she were to run - the only possible conclusion to be drawn is that she is doing so in order to keep the Democrat pedophile ring from being exposed.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think I would take Rogan over Biden, Trump, Newsom or Michelle

zehr27 likes this.
  20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Trump loved that shit, though, and greatly desired attention and power throughout his life. I like Michelle, but that isn't her m.o. and I wouldn't want someone without any experience in running things and lacking in knowledge about key elements of the job in the Oval Office. She's manifestly unqualified.

The job attracts those who are egotistical in a sense, so I accept this, but I do lament the loss of a stateman in charge. With the rise of Trump, we've lost this ideal to shit show, reality tv nonsense. Dudes whose politics I don't like, such as a Romney, but represent this statesman model, are on the way out and coming through the door are performance artists. The internet is awash with video snippets of their preferred public figure "destroying" whomever.

There's so little dialogue these days, which makes something like the bipartisan border deal being scuttled on Trump's say so this much more infuriating. We actually had people doing their jobs in Congress from the Rs and Ds and hammering out a deal. It was imperfect, of course, because that's how deals exist in the real world. Yet, a megalomaniac wants his party, which he has under his thumb, to back off due to its political impact on him, Mr. "America First". I really hope this Time of Stupid is over soon.

The Dooz and Poppa T like this.