Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Mulkey can't hit an elbow drop

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

No but she’s probably accepted cash to grind those heels into a man’s crotch.

3. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Caitlin Clark is absolutely cooking USCjr. She’s already made a 35 footer and they’ve fouled her twice on threes. Dawn’s team looks shell shocked.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’m watching and still get frustrated watching them shoot layups and players just stand their with their arms up. Nobody leaves the floor

justingroves and utvol0427 like this.
  5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

it’s hard to watch

6. Ssmiff

my oldest son plays on a special Olympics basketball team and besides one guy we think might be faking it and another who may be the best on ball defender in basketball history when you tell him to stay on his man, it looks the same in the paint with arms up and just hoping the ball drops into their hands.

7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Her track record and White’s track record are plenty of cause for optimism, but stepping into this kind of job and recruiting this caliber of player is going to be a whole new ballgame for someone who hasn’t really left West Virginia. Gonna need some vets on the staff I figure.

8. Ssmiff

Her style should recruit some ballers. Seems though you go grab a 6’7 player and throw it up to her like Chief in Kookoos nest. SC could do that every time down if they wanted.

yont sum iss? likes this.
  9. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I just can’t take a sport seriously when South Carolina can dominate it like this.

10. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Hate losing by 43 to Kentucky’s coach but realistically she did not have the same caliber of player.

11. Ssmiff

Kawai Leonard’s game has taken quite a fall. From all start nba to coming off the bench for SC

12. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Dissapointed...Poor woman's Molly Miller if you ask me, IMO, JMO.

13. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Not as exciting as Molly Miller

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder if the coach gets fired had she made sure to defend that last shot from South Carolina. Would have been the only team to beat them. Had it in hand. Weirdly deliberately gave up the 3 for a win.

15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I think she would have had another year with that win.

A-Smith and IP like this.
  16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I haven't watched an entire LV game maybe ever? But I would watch significantly more if they didn't suck. But from what I have seen/osmosed, the team traits are mistakes, lapses (seems like they tend to just not play one of the quarters), and totalling to less than the sum of the parts.

Further, I think you can tie it back to a birthright/entitlement that stems from when no other big schools cared about the sport. Seems like a good step to hopefully course-correct from the Nebraska death spiral.

17. Ssmiff

that play was one of those “well there it is..” type moments when someone is in the process of forming an opinion or making a decision and it’s made easier. After 4 years, it made her and her players seem completely unaware in a defining moment, out of a timeout.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep. It showed a hard ceiling.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

utvol0427 likes this.
  20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Iowa football scored that many?

TennTradition and 10SEvols like this.