Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

same way she did. 3 at a time

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

InVolNerable and Tar Volon like this.
  5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Her meaning this is the only reason I can think of that the tweet hasn’t already been deleted. Though if she did, it’s clear clarification was needed.

(Also, even if she does mean that, I’m not sure I agree. Danny White doesn’t seem to put as much stock into some of the career box-checking)

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

It's kind of a ridiculous point, whatever she meant

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why be specific, when being vague allows you to go back and say you were right, no matter what?

10SEvols and Tar Volon like this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep. Elitist, too.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It has been amazing to watch women absolutely tear other women down the last 2 weeks.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Bill Burr should do a bit about that.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

hell hath no fury…

SetVol13 and CardinalVol like this.
  12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I remember a woman telling me "I don't know why men want to understand women. Women understand women and we hate each other".

SetVol13 and CardinalVol like this.
  13. CardinalVol

CC has done more for women's bball in the last 2 years than the next 10 did during their collective times together. The jealousy is just insane.

And the take on Coach Caldwell is born out of jealousy.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

CC is ESPN-enhanced. That no one brings up the 3 point line on that network is telling. ESPN now carries the women's tournament and a lot of women's games. Which is great, but it means they are also going to juice interest any way they can in ways they didn't bother to in years past. Hell, Pearl Moore had over 4000 points but the NCAA didn't cover women's sports then. So am I to suddenly, and inconsistently, just let ESPN and the NCAA dictate their version of reality, or accept that there are many facets to this?

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

“I’ll never understand how you can pour boiling hot wax over you inner thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider”

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't know enough about these people for you all to be referencing a "CC" in the same post as "Coach Caldwell" and for CC to not be Coach Caldwell.

Tar Volon likes this.
  17. CardinalVol

They've televised the women's tournament for 20+ years. They've tried to push multiple people and teams in that time. I've watched more women's bball out curiosity than anything in that time. She's that good. Believe it or not, whatever. But she's that good. She's as complete of an offensive player as has ever existed in the women's game. Some of her passing and court vision is more impressive that her scoring TBH.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

So if she is not a top 5 player in the WNBA, will that indicate anything or is it all etched in stone already?

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

College greats don't always translate to the pros, at least in the sports I follow. Not sure about basketball, but look at a football player like Tebow.

20. CardinalVol

In 3-5 years? Sure, then we can discuss.