POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

100%

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Looks like Biden was right again. Trump did get us involved in a war with Iran, just like he told the world would happen.
    “Don’t.” lol. That shit didn’t work

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't seem to be at war. If this qualifies as war, what is blowing up an Iranian general?

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I hope so.

5. Ssmiff

Polls say everybody is happy though, right?

Attached Files:

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A lot this is still from too much stimulus during Covid. A lot of it starting to cool down its just not in the sectors that effect everyday living.

7. Ssmiff

lots of reasons…but the opinions and bullshit polls saying people are happy with the economy are a joke.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The election will say just how happy people are. If Trump or someone else wins they are not happy. If Biden wins he has done enough to get 4 more years.

SetVol13 likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

I don’t agree with you here. People will sit there and rack up debt as long as Trump, the person they hate, isn’t elected. Don’t think it has much to do with Biden, his policies, the economy, etc. it’s all about Trump as it always is

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're so close

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Then those people will get what they deserve.

SetVol13 likes this.
  12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Clearly no one has any legitimate reasons to dislike Trump or feel that he shouldn’t be president again. It’s just this visceral hatred that keeps them from voting for him

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
  13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

They're just racist against orange folk.

emainvol likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

hey lets make something up then type it and hit enter

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

At least you finally admitted it

16. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

You mean the Goverment just printing money and giving it away? Yeah I knew that was going to happen as soon as they started handing out money, just devalues it more.

zehr27 likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

What % of dem voters are voting for Biden for his policies?
    Was turnout last election all about policies? Or making sure the opponent didn’t win…

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

“I dislike candidate X because of [insert reasons] and don’t think he’s fit to be President, so I am voting for the other guy” is every bit as valid a reason to vote as any other

19. Ssmiff

What point are you arguing and with whom? I just mentioned the voter turnout was huge because people didn’t want the other guy to win and didn’t say there’s anything wrong with it.
    You chimed in with half sarcastic half naive post acting like peoples hatred of Trump is a non factor when deciding their vote, then the next post you say it’s good enough reason.
    Debating with yourself I suppose.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Perhaps I misunderstood you, but you seemed to be suggesting that it was not a good enough reason. I apologize if I’m incorrect in that interpretation.