POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not all.

2. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Please explain what you’re even talking about on the NPR thing. You’ve still said nothing.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I said it then: the account you linked was going on about objective truth and so I was curious why you were going along with them because I was under the impression you didn't believe in objective truth based on your conspiratorial bent. Things just need to feel true, if seems.

4. HCKevinSteele

I do not have a conspiratorial bent. I would challenge you to substantiate that.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Uh. Okay. Your posting history where you frequently claim there is a group pulling the strings to orchestrate immigration.

6. HCKevinSteele

I don’t believe there is a “a group” in the sense that it’s a single group of people or interests. It’s far more complicated than that. Though I certainly do believe it is to some extent being orchestrated and isn’t purely organic / driven by instability, climate change, etc. There is ample evidence to support that belief, it is not conspiratorial in the slightest.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Present the best piece of evidence. Just the best one.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Please link.

9. HCKevinSteele

Not even being a smartass, the best piece of evidence is the volume of people that have been crossing the border every month since Biden took office.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

your best piece of evidence is shit.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Claim: mass migration occurring into the US and Europe is being orchestrated by someone or some group.

Best evidence: a lot of people are migrating.

Holy [uck fay]. I knew you went to auburn but wowzers. That is your best evidence, and you don't think you are conspiracy-brained.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Best evidence for Jewish space lasers causing wild fires? Lots of wild fires.

13. HCKevinSteele

I think there’s a disconnect between us here on what I mean, probably always has been. Again, not saying there’s an evil cabal or small group the way you obviously like to imagine it. One of those POSIWID things.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

You have said it was being facilitated by people with an agenda, no?

15. HCKevinSteele

Yeah. There are a lot of agendas though.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This one? Just a stutter

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That's equal parts hilarious and sad.

justingroves likes this.
  20. zehr27