Chip v. Gruden

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, Oct 18, 2017.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They made the nc game under Helfrich and blew out Florida State. So I’d hardly say they were noticeablely worse right away. The offense wasn’t the problem. It was defensive recruiting and Helfrich having no balls and not being respected by the players.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yes he had Mariota

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're a [uck fay]ing moron if you think Gruden is on the same level as Dooley and Butch.

No. Let me amend. You're an abject [uck fay]ing moron if you think Gruden is on the same level as Dooley and Butch.

That's quite possibly the most asinine thing I've ever read on a message board including VN's Vollygirl spouting her "expectations are bad" nonsense. And that was floor-licking level stupidity.

4. GoVols

GoVols Member

Reading comprehension. You should try it sometime.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Then he would think your post is even dumber, which seems nigh impossible after his use of abject.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

There are NFL teams that would give anything to hire Gruden as head coach. I can’t think of one NFL team that would make Dooley or Botch their head coach.

7. JayVols

[uck fay]ing moronic assertions.

You should avoid them. Always. Especially if you are trying to make a specific point. People stop considering anything one says when they say HoF worthy stupid shit in an attempt to make a point. You made one of the most [uck fay]ing moronic assertions (complete with an "!" and all) I've ever read. Therefore, I really don't give a shit about any other point you might be attempting to make.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think I lean towards Chip, simply because I’ve watched him be extremely successful on the college level.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It sounds like based on Currie that Gruden would actually be more realistic than Chip.

10. JayVols

I think Chip would be a great hire.

I just don't see it happening. Could be wrong, but I just don't.

11. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I think so as well, although if Gruden is a no go, he's next in line for me and we need to make him a similar offer to what we gave/are giving Gruden. No up and comers or experiment projets with this hire. My opinion of course.

12. GoVols

GoVols Member

Basic reading doesn't seem too challenging for the other posters on this board, why are you struggling so much? Perhaps you should spend less time thinking of asinine, over the top, profanity-laced nonsense and spend a little more time not being an asshole.

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I was being a smartass because you spelled his name with an “h.”

14. JayVols

I'm getting over a 12mm kidney stone. I've got an excuse for being an asshole.

What's yours?

You do you, and I'll do me.

15. JayVols

Watch out.

You'll be deemed an asshole too.

And what he said is still [uck fay]ing moronic.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That’s called self gratification.

17. JayVols

I'll let you have all the gratification next time. Because I think it's pretty much sucked.

Btw, nice job on the designs, my man. I'm a fan.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

In America, we call it a half inch

JayVols likes this.
  19. JayVols

I probably found this way too funny.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Glad you're feeling better