You in, or nah???

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Dec 7, 2017.

?

Will Pruitt return UT to championship contention?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. 50/50

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

And to clarify, my frustration is not directed at anyone here. We are all just trying to cope the best we can.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yes you are.

3. InVolNerable

Ditto.

But it's making me feel better by trying to direct it.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Not sure the speed at which you type has any bearing on me understanding your sophomoric rhetoric.

5. InVolNerable

Better than a freshman rhetoric.

kidbourbon likes this.
  6. GahLee

Jesus Christ, whatever touch you had, you've lost it. Log out, delete your account, anything is better than what you are doing now.

7. InVolNerable

Eat a bullet. You're not worth the time of a thought out response.

8. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Yea, that shit was funny.

9. GahLee

Says the guy pleading for someone to kill themselves and constantly responding to their posts.

10. InVolNerable

Meh, just letting off steam.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That really hurts.

Being serious.

12. GahLee

At least he didn't tell you to kill yourself. You've got that going for you.

InVolNerable likes this.
  13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

It's all good... like I said earlier... Indoubt you'd find a single fan who was all about hiring Jeremy Pruitt from the get go, or even after several folks turned us down... we all wanted Gruden and it's a pisser that once again, it didn't get done when all signs clearly indicated that it could (and SHOULD) have gotten done.

Pruitt is the coach here now and as much as it isn't our dream hire, at least it isn't an obvious nightmare like Steele or Doeren would have been.

I'm hoping we finally backed into a good hire. If he jets for Bama in a few years it'll mean he was a great hire and we won't have any problem hiring a coach then.

GahLee likes this.
  14. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

I'm really disappointed that, for the 4th time in the last 10 years, UT hasn't made a top flight hire (that is, Patterson level or above).

If it has to be a coordinator, Mr. Potato Head looks like one of the better choices. I don't care that he is from Bama. We would all take Saban in a heartbeat and you can't get any more Bama than that. But, Forrest does have a number of question marks. Certainly more than Muschump, who was lauded as the next great one while at Texas. Ask the Gayturds how that one worked out.

I hung in through Dooley and for the first two years of [uck fay] face before saying enough is enough and cancelling season tickets and pulling financial support. Apathy rules but this one still disappoints.

I'll follow the games on TV and obviously I can't give up the entertainment of the 8th.

15. GahLee

I don't buy the part about Muschamp, at all.

16. Savage Orange

There were legit reasons Muschamp failed at Flurrda, some were his fault but by no means all. If he'd have gotten some support he'd likely still be there.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It will be interesting to see how Mullen does. The last two Florida coaches have been duds.

18. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

And yet only lost to UT once

19. Savage Orange

Because our duds were the duddiest duds that ever dudded...

TurtleTiz and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. salutethehill

salutethehill Member

I'm in. I tried to leave. Turns out I hate everyone else.

If I didn't leave after Doodle-Loo and Stumpy the List, I sure ain't gonna leave now.