You in, or nah???

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Dec 7, 2017.

?

Will Pruitt return UT to championship contention?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. 50/50

27 vote(s)
    32.9%
  1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You"ve stole all my bait now. Be whatever you want....

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sun grannies

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I have caught bluegill on rabbit turds, boogers, chewing gum.... hell, I caught a nice palm sized bluegill on a bare hook once. It fell in the water while Inwas loading up another rod and next thing I know, I'm about to lose a rod off the dock!

Daddy Gee likes this.
  4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I'll be in meh mode until the start of next season.

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I've got a spot not to far from the house that I can go almost any time of year and bring home enough shellcrackers to feed an army. Nice size too. Biggest one I've caught so far was over two pounds. Most average around 1 pound, which is a nice eating size. They get gamey if they're much bigger.

Daddy Gee and Oldvol75 like this.
  6. Bluegill. First full moon in May.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Poll on TOOS has an 85% approval rate.

8. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

Love bluegill/bream fishing in the spring

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Terry Fair, Will Friend, Tyson Helton, Gillespie, Rocker. I'm starting to get in

bostonvol likes this.
  10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Changed my vote to 50/50 even though that violated the Savage Orange mandate.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I'd be around 33.3%.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I think this is a better hire than several names that were floated. In all seriousness, I don't think he's a bad coach. I like the emotion and the talk of instilling toughness. But it's just talk right now. After the Sunseri emotion disaster and our last head bullshitter, I mean coach, I'm even more wary of talk.

We'll see what happens.

The one thing I can't accept is the fact he's going to coach Bama in the playoffs. I understand seeing things through to the end. I teach my kids that and taught my players that. I get that others have done it. I really do. However, the new early signing period, in which we are already woefully behind, changes all that. Don't get me wrong. I truly do hate the whole damn state of Alabama, but I would feel exactly the same had Brent Venables been the hire. The guy we hired needs to have his ass in Knoxville and on the road recruiting, working like a man possessed to make up as much ground as possible in the short 13 days left until early signing opens. He definitely doesn't need to be on a practice field in Tuscaloosa, seeing things through be damned. He is now the head coach at Tennessee, not an Alabama Saban servant.

No one can serve two masters, and as of him agreeing to the UT job, his lone master should be the resurrection of Tennessee football. That's how I feel and nothing will change my mind about it.

reVOLt, ziv1173 and woodshed like this.
  13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Will be awesome to see the utsports.com front page with a Congratulations Coach Pruitt on your National Championship!

JayVols likes this.
  14. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

They (UT) posted a quote from Saban about Pruitt with a Tennessee background

15. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

As I understand it, he’ll be with UT until the recruiting dead period and then see things out at Alabama during the dead period

lylsmorr likes this.
  16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Some of these people running social media and webpage for Tennessee are just completely clueless.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I saw one where they had all of his NC trophies lines up behind him on an orange background. Somebody just needs to be choked.

18. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

[​IMG]

[uck fay]ing gross

utvol0427 and JayVols like this.
  19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

So is he gonna poach their class or not?

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

We believed you, man.