Finding Hitler

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, May 17, 2018.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

What blog?

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

This one, that Norris commented on not commenting on.

Also, this is signs of the apocalypse kinda stuff.

The last time you responded then responded a second time directly to me was not attending the Skyfall premier while you were England.

I mean, it’s a silly fun conspiracy thread, and frankly, you’re scaring me.

3. TennTradition

Oh, I’m afraid to follow links you post.

Anyone want to summarize?

FWIW - I wasn’t posting that with the intent to correct as much as to point out how funny it was that continuity of government plans completely failed.

4. OrangeEmpire

That’s more like it. This goes back to when I first cane over and put conversations via private message that you don’t care for the shenanigans schitck.

Then the only time we actually talk talked about something semi important and that was road trip supplies.

All is back to normal

:D

5. TennTradition

Yeah, I don’t remember that.

But if by that I meant that I prefer a more direct posting style where someone posts what he actually thinks rather than what his persona thinks and where the person actually states their point rather than talk around it or ask questions, then that’s true.

But, don’t take that as me not wanting you to post here (not that you would or should care). I replied with an expletive when I saw your first post in a long time recently not because I was pissed but surprised to see you in a positive way.

But I am still afraid to follow your link.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yeah, I don't get the whole 'playing a character' thing.

Poppa T likes this.
  7. OrangeEmpire

I haven’t done that in over a decade

I’ll mess around but the character stuff never came here

Y’all said you didn’t want it here so I haven’t

NorrisAlan and TennTradition like this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hard to imagine continuity of government plans working well in a real existential threat situation. Government is just a bunch of people doing people things

NorrisAlan and OrangeEmpire like this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Why the whole Gubmint Conspiracy thing doesn't scare me.

10. TennTradition

I think you and I have fairly different interest so I don’t see a lot of your posts as it is because I never even open the thread. But on topics like these, I’ll dive in.

11. TennTradition

Less surprising than it is funny. How much money do we spend to keep that place going?

12. OrangeEmpire

I seriously doubt that we do, but in the end, it doesn’t matter.

It all just struck me as odd that you appeared to have left your posting baseline.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Now, I do fully believe the Ewing Conspiracy of the 85 NBA draft, and I'm not sure you can change my mind on that one.

I partially believe Jordan's "retirement" was a suspension for gambling.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ssmiff is not sure about all that

15. TennTradition

What do you mean in the second sentence?

As for the first, I just mean that indlnt open the coming movies thread that often at all. I don’t do the daily post OWH thread. I don’t usually engage in theological discussions. If I ever open them, it seems you’ve been there. Interests might not be the right word. Bit that’s what I am talking about.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know nothing about the first, but I entertain the second as possible.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The summarized version of number 1 is stern wanted the Knicks to get Ewing and rigged the lottery by having the envelope with the Knicks in it frozen and thus a colder feel to it so it would be easy to pick.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Any corroborating evidence for that? How long are the envelopes visible, and how long would it take for one to get to room temp? Any condensation present on whatever they were pulling them from?

Seems like deflate gate Mr. Wizard physics opportunities are here.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

That a government of nearly infinite resources and power is ran by factional groups of fallible people who often don’t know what another group of equally fallible people are doing is very unsettling to me.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Don't be ridiculous. The Freemasons are very well-coordinated.