Hardee's taking shots at Butch?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Aug 9, 2018.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

you'd think they would be, from how people talk

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Big Lebowski

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

219 miles to the nearest Krystal. I'd never make it home to blow the bottom of my toilet out.

I only rent Krystals. They go out just as fast as the go in.

NYY likes this.
  4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Red Robin is solid. It's not mind-blowing, but it's reliable, and they have bottomless fries. The Burnin' Love is quite tasty, and when I'm splitting with the jalapeno-hating wife, the Whiskey River is an acceptable substitute.

5. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

This makes me a lot happier than it should. Was this at the Krystal on the Strip?

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

On a cross country road trip my starter went bad in Medford, Oregon on a Sunday. Sears automotive was my only choice. So I spent a couple hours in a Red Robin next door. If you ever are thinking about going there just save yourself some time and go to Five Guys.

7. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I met Mickey at the Golf Range married student Apts once. My lord, he was big. He was over in this NC area speaking to youth from time-to-time later in life.

I'm hoping our OL is as good as that Krystal eating crew.

8. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

17th street deli superburger.

Vic and bill's, if it was after 1:00 am

knoxvol, kptvol and IP like this.
  9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Stock and barrel has a good burger and a lot of great bourbon.

The wife drives home when we go there.

snoball5278 likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I went for steak and eggs at vic and bills @ 1 am or so

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah. I usually go for the KY bourbon ale tho

kmf600 and Volst53 like this.
  12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The ultimate drunk food. Massive quantities of delicious greasiness. I’m sure it saved me from quite a few hangovers.

13. Ssmiff

Egg yolk all over the plate. Soak it up with toast. Damnit I wanna go to Hawkeyes animal hour, hit the Lap and Library, close down OCI and hit Vic and Bills

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Used to get catcalls from the Carousel on the way to Vic and Bills. Damn straight. I do look good.

15. Ssmiff

yeah I was giving plasma for cash at times so when I was offered a free sammich by a new friend in line, I gave hugs.

16. Ssmiff

saw the owner of the gym where I worked out in W knox getting a bj in the parking lot. I'm not kidding either. Got 2 free months out of nowhere for some reason.

17. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

We were buying beer from sams. Chowing v&b’s. Wondering how falafel hut stayed in business. Lived down the street. When the carousel would close it was an interesting parade in front of the place.
    @knoxvol was there. He can probably explain better about the carousel’s beer busts.

But for real. My order at Vic and bills was a philly cheese steak and fries. Order of hash browns fully loaded, to go.
    I’d murder the philly and fries while killing two natti light tall boys, ripping ciggies. Take the hash browns home. Woke up with breakfast in the fridge. Scouts are always prepared.

knoxvol and justingroves like this.
  18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My now wife and I were walking to Sam's when we passed the Carousel. I heard cat calling, I turn around ready to whip somebody's ass for yelling at my girlfriend. I quickly realized it was me, not my now wife they were hollering at. She still makes fun of me today

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That must’ve been one hell of a BJ, Ssmiff.

Volst53 and warhammer like this.
  20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It's not fast food, and I'd rather eat glass than go to Rogersville, but there's a little place there called Medical Center Pharmacy. They have an old timey soda fountain type grill there. So, while you're waiting for the pharmacist to fill your doctor shopped hillbilly heroin prescription, you can enjoy one of the best burgers I've ever eaten.