1000th Episode or Raw

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by MaconVol, Jul 23, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Several legends will be appearing on tonight's episode of Raw. The Rock, Brett Hart, Mankind, Bradshaw, Shawn Micheals, all former members of DX(minus China), Roddy Piper and several others are scheduled to be at Raw tonight. These are the ones that WWE is advertising.

Rumors are rampant that Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Undertaker are going to make surprise appearances. The WWE has not announced these two, but they are said to be in St. Louis for the show.

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Ron Simmons, DDP, Vader, Psycho Sid, Jim Ross, Gene Okerlund, Road Warriors among others.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I thought Bret Hart hated the WWE/ Vince after what happened with Owen. Is that incorrect?

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They kissed and made up.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I feel like all the guys I'd want to see are dead now.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I've probably seen three PPV wrestling events in my life and I just happened to see the one where Owen Hart died. That didn't exactly inspire me to see more.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Me and volfanbill got to watch a lot of pay per view wrasslin' back in the day. I think my mom ordered them just so she'd know where I was.

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I remember in 1999, when it was Austin vs. Rock at WM 15, I ordered the ppv. I did it on purpose. I had asked and asked them to order the ppv for me, but my stepdad would say that there is no sense in paying 50 bucks when you will find out what happens the next night on Raw. They had left the house and I ordered it while they were gone, but they caught it as soon as they got back and called and had it canceled. I got whipped pretty good over that one. I was 8.

Another thing that I did one time was, I would sneak upstairs and get in my parent's Nascar collectibles and I remember opening one of the Winner's Circle Dale Earnhardt and Jeff Gordon cars. Well, I got caught with them out a few weeks later, and got slammed for that one as well lol.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That just so happens to be one the other PPVs I've seen. That one was awesome.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

DX opens the show. Next segment includes Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, and Jim Ross announcing.

11. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

the DX segment was pretty good. Brought back good memories. this match has boring written all over it. Good to hear JR though. Anything to keep Cole quiet is a plus

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I wonder how they will incorporate Austin and Taker tonight since they are not advertising an appearance by either one? Wonder if they are even going to make an appearance?

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Of course WWE is finding a way to f*** up the show with this wedding stuff. Give me a break.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Dude Love and Trish make an appearance

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Miz needs to shave.

That reminds me of when I was 16 and tried to grow a beard so I could buy beer without being carded

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

WWE should keep on announcing main events months in advance. It worked wonders for them last time. Nobody is going to give the first **** about another Rock vs. Cena at the Royal Rumble

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Triple H, Lesnar, Steph, and Heyman segment was actually decent.

18. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

it was... Loved seeing Taker though. Easily one of my all time faves. Greatest entrance ever.

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Glad to see Taker, and all those legends in the Heath Slater segment. Still waiting on Austin.....

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I still get goosebumps