'14 TN WR Josh Malone

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by chavisut, Apr 15, 2013.

?

What School Does Josh Malone Choose?

Poll closed Dec 5, 2013.
  1. Tennessee

72.0%
  2. Clemson

24.0%
  3. Georgia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Alabama

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

4.0%
  1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Are you suggesting teams buy players

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Limpleg gave 500 grand to the university. He's tapped out. Your turn to pony up as a middle Tennessean.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Don't post the obvious lol.

4. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Well, Thig makes 345k.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Look at his recruitment, Tennessee leads, he goes to Notre Dame and they lead, UGA leads after a trip down there, Clemson leads after a trip there and now FSU leads according to people. It's not too hard to figure out

6. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

That was in Q1

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Alright then. No excuses. I'm looking for you if he winds up at FSU,

8. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

I think he's getting away from momma, finding out what else is out there, and realizing the early lead he gave to Vandy because they are local was a dumb move

9. Doyle Hargraves

Doyle Hargraves New Member

Are we as in it as some think, or do you guys think he used the visit to see his Dawgs?

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I can't imagine that we are out of it. I mean, people that think that kids take visits to schools solely to watch games obviously have no idea what they are talking about.

11. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Throughout the process he's given the impression of being indecisive or a "what have you done for me lately" type but IMO he's played / playing close to the vest. That said, I think he's ours to lose.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He's playing the game. Also, Groves is right.

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

People are starting to realize James Franklin is a fraud that lucked into the easiest SEC schedule in a very long time. I mean, he got a God awful UT and Auburn team and didn't beat anyone better than an average Ole Miss team. This year he still hasn't won a game he shouldn't and got stomped by Missouri. He's probably already regretting not taking the Arkansas job if true it was offered. He really hasn't done anything at Vandy that Bobby Johnson didn't do other than recruit a little better but that seems to be going south for him too.

People that say Vandy could be "the next Stanford" need to compare Stanford Stadium to Vanderbilt Stadium and will realize there is no comparison. Kids don't come to the SEC to play in Sun Belt Stadiums.

14. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

I assume you're referring to JG's "bidding war" comment. If so, not disputing the possibility hence / see "what have you done for me lately" comment.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He's never won a game he shouldn't

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I can't think of any, maybe last year's Ole Miss game? I mean, I don't think he should ever beat UT but the team he beat had a lame duck coach full of players that already quit on the season.

17. Doyle Hargraves

Doyle Hargraves New Member

Hope you are right. It sure would help if we could get some more consistent QB play, I feel.

18. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Personally, I want JF to remain at Vandy. They are touting him and putting him up on the pedestal like he's the greatest thing since Elliston PL Soda shop or Rotiers milkshakes. All the more enjoyable as Butch's *****!

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

As seen by Derek Barnett and Jalen Hurd "settling in life."

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I don't want him to remain at Vandy - he still pulls more talent from TN than the average lame Vandy coach so he can gtfo.