2015 CFB HC Rankings

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, Jun 11, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

KSU still a black hole.
    Conf titles as a %. The difference is almost a joke.
    Doing more with less means his recruiting isn't close and he hasn't done more.
    COY votes over fell good silliness is popularity contest. I don't care.

I'm not talking about now. I'm talking about ever.

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Ha! Foolishness

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

It's like when he used to see Chris Petersen on top of every coaching list though I'd argue synder is far more deserving of the ass kissing. Going to enjoy seeing him exposed as a fraud when Washington goes 3-9 this year.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

In fairness, it would probably be just as easy to recruit to Moscow as Manhattan KS.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Been to AU?

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

More bags of money at au

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Campus is nice. Beats ours.

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Everybody happy with Pinkel Mullen Freeze over Miles?

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Not Freeze.

10. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Auburn is on a different level than K-State. Although obviously Auburn's location is infinitely better for recruiting.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah basically KSU has only gotten talent because their admission standards are at the bottom of the big 12.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Freeze is a hack, but Pinkel has been pretty damn good at Mizzou. Mullen probably shouldn't be over Miles, though.

The shine has worn off of Les

13. cotton

I'm not sure Miles was ever that shiny. His teams still do some dumb ass things on the field, and they always have. But the guy is 3 years removed from the NC game and in 10 years has had 4 top 5 and 4 more top 17 finishes.

We are comparing that to three guys who have 2 top 10 finishes between them and one conference championship which came from the Sun Belt.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

exactly. has Pinkel ever won his conference in what 10 years as a head coach? we are going to put him ahead of miles? let lone freeze and mullen ahead of miles.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

About 15 and nope.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and he actually has a reasonable recruiting base there. this isn't Kansas state (as was previously mentioned).

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Missouri put no money in their program until the last 15 years or so

18. cotton

Mullen might have the best track record of the three contenders. His tenure with Meyer was terrific at two stops, and he just took MSU to the BCS for the first time since before WWII.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

then give him credit for turning it around, but i'm not sure that means he should be that high today.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

don't get me wrong. i'd take him over my current coach and obviously miles was left with a stacked team, but I can't see how you can put him above someone with a NC and SEC titles.