2015 Masters...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by NYY, Apr 10, 2015.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Oh, yeah. My buddy and I just looked at each other. But he was giving us tickets and putting us up for the weekend so who was I to argue with him?

His club was Sage Valley. Not sure if you're familar or played there.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm not. In my experience, the guy denigrating a great course like that is attention seeking.

That said, I beat up on Pebble for the miserably long rounds. It's still a fabulous golf course.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

**** all of you.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I agree with this guy.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

My college roommate has free tickets every year, including the hospitality tent. I've pretty much swine that next year will be the year I make the trip with him. We'll see if I follow through. It's a tough time of the year for me but it's the masters!

He'll be there tomorrow and Sunday.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hell no. Only went to the third round the year Phil won his first.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

My whole Draft Kings team made the cut, that was nice. Deciding against Spieth and Rose over Johnson and Walker at the last minute, not as cool.

Still... Day, Johnson, Walker, Henley, Hoffman and palmer have been solid so far and I've got nowhere to go but up with 6 live golfers

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'll probably watch this:

@GolfDigest Sunday's final three pairings:

Spieth/Rose
    Mickelson/Hoffman
    Woods/McIlroy

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah. Looks mildly watchable.

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

The only big name course I've played is TPC Sawgrass and I must say it wasn't enjoyable. A few holes are way too hard and it isn't in the best shape post tournament.

The Virginian (which hosted Senior PGA events) was and is immaculate in every way. Holton Hills is beautiful as well. I caddied when I lived in Philly which meant I got to play a few nice courses, except Merion, their crown jewel.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

3 horse race.

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

How does this work? Better golfers cost more so you have to draft accordingly I assume, how is it scored? Accumulative between your picks or just picking the winner? I've wanted to do some stuff on Draft Kings but haven't talked to anyone that has done it.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Spieth hit it well, but that was flat out some incredible putting over 4 days. I'm not sure I've ever seen a better 4 days of putting.

14. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

No doubt. I want to see that for about 10 Ryder Cups in a row.