2016 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hallowed_hill, Mar 15, 2016.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I guarantee you they won't win more than one game. I'd also put USC in that category.

2. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Kenpom likes gonzaga considerably more than any other double digit seed to win two.

3. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Sparty and Virginia are in the same region.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Look, if RB says 2 teams from the same region are in the final 4, that's just how it's going to be.

5. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Are you picking South Dakota State to beat both Maryland and Cal? I like it

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I picked cal to make the sweet sixteen, but i'm not overly confident about it. with upsets I pick I feel like invariably they all ALMOST happen which isn't worth much.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Vandy drubbing was awesome. I was pissed that our hammering them didn't keep them at home, but they took care of business. They either have really selfish players or none trusts the big guys. It looks stupid.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no idea why they made the field. It's damning in regards to how many teams they let in now.

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Yeah, I realized that this morning, but didn't have time to edit. Then when I finally got home at 4:45, I had forgotten about it. Thanks for pointing it out and making me look like an idiot. Always enjoy that.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Funny, but duh, I'm the dumbass.

11. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

I feel like Seton Hall and Cal may be the two wildcards. Though I didn't pick them past the Sweet 16, it wouldn't surprise me much to see them make runs.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Cal just isn't consistent enough offensively to make a deep run by beating multiple good teams in a row. Bracket will have to at least get partially blown up in front of them for that to happen

13. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Narrative seems vaguely familiar.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I thought it might. . .

15. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Did Cal ever stop dropping every road game? Seems like that was a thing. I remain skeptical if so.

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Boys from Worcester are playing pretty well.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Kind of. Went 3-1 down the stretch on the road with the only loss a monumental choke job against Arizona (up by 8 with 3 minutes left).

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It took basically a gifted path to get Martin to the sweet sixteen before. I would not hold your breath.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It definitely opened up but they were playing some serious ball, too.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm not sure who to threaten for calling RB a dumbass...when RB said it.

I need OV.