2019-2020 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Mar 29, 2019.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Yeah, it's too easy for LSU and we can't hit shots like this. No chance it lasts. At least it's more entertaining?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why does LSU get to run defenders down with their forearms?

3. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Lol Vescovi is learning some lessons right now. Glad Rick is giving him some leash.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Vescovi's timing is off. I've experienced the same after not playing at a certain level for a while.

5. Unimane

LSU has hit some bullshit, too. They aren't this good of a shooting team. I always hate playing them.

6. Unimane

Down 1 after shooting this well is ominous.

7. dknash

dknash Chieftain

At least that was a use it or lose it timeout, couldn't really tell that there was any plan for the last shot.

8. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Yeah it makes sense that strength, conditioning and speed of game are really impacting his ability to play inside the arc right now. Isn't he 17?

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hes kinda thick in the legs. But to have not practiced since August with these guys, has promise. LSU upperclassmen giving him a lesson about caring for the ball. He wont play against more length all year

10. Unimane

Probably. But, I just meant that you are kind of just off if you haven't played in a while at a certain speed and, especially, in a game. Your passes get tipped, your dribble is a little off, you feel a little rushed, etc. Things will calm down for him, I'm sure.

11. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

We're just outmatched in this game.

12. Ssmiff

Will Wade coaching after his [uck fay]ing wire tap. While Uros sits. Beginning to think LSU runs their own deal and NCAA cant touch them

13. Unimane

I hate that [uck fay]ing weasel piece of shit cheater Wade and his [uck fay]ing joke of a program. And, are they going to hit bullshit shots all game long?

14. Ssmiff

Bowden. Gracious

15. Unimane

You're [uck fay]ing kidding me on this LSU shooting.

16. Unimane

Bowden is less than useless.

A-Smith likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

Great offense...go 1 v 1 with a bigger and better player, one which you got busted paying for, saying as well get a return

18. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Do we need to bench Bowden at some point?

19. Unimane

We don't really have the option with the limited bench we have. Only 4 scholarship players there right now.

20. Unimane

I don't know what happens, but we give up more shooting explosions than any team I've ever seen.