2019 Recruiting Class

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Feb 8, 2018.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I was happy but I wasn't shit talking obnoxious like I was in 2004 or 2006. I still assumed Butch would [uck fay] it up

chavisut likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Never thought he would like he did though

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He had a pretty nice house of cards

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

[uck fay] Nick Saban. Just because, [uck fay] him

NorrisAlan likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

CAN I GET AN AMEN??

justingroves likes this.
  6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Disagree as you wish. Hes 36- 36 at Oakland, UT and USC. If he wasnt lane kiffin, that's a failure as HC

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He’s been in pretty bad situations everywhere he’s been. One day he’ll get the right opportunity and do well.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Selective endpoints much? His record as a college coach is 46-24, which is just fine considering the dumpster fires he inherited

9. Ssmiff

Fair. But to call him a sure thing and great HC is off. Hes proven neither.

10SEvols and zehr27 like this.
  10. Ssmiff

Correct i didnt count cusa last year. If you wanna go that route, he has a waya to go to get as many wins and winning % as Butch, who has him in both categories and sucks camel [penis]

11. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

If Butch sucks camel d!ck and you sucked Butch...does the transitive property apply?

12. Ssmiff

I'm going to shove a moon pie down your throat at a tailgate.

13. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

When I was a kid I pissed on a moon pie and gave it to a hefty kid to eat. I’ll never forget his face when he found out.

Ssmiff likes this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Big get for the D line. Focus now will be on DE's and LB's. Class is looking good.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I actually like it. Weight rooms can be boring, at least this one work out was interesting, if not productive.

16. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Trey Knox is trending to Florida. We really must not want him.

17. Ssmiff

got the size, but if you compare the way he and Ramel run and play the ball, you can see. Just doesn't show much burst, overall speed or strength. It may come but that goes back to iron sharpening iron. He is probably hardly challenged in HS ball, outside of the one big rival game. And he definitely does not have that dog in him like JJ that separates.

18. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Players we seem to be actively recruiting: Darnell Wright, Khris Bogle, Quavaris Crouch, Devin Bush, Jaydon Hill, Jaylen McCollough, Kristian Williams, Javonta Payton, Charles Moore.

Back up plans: Jordan Huff, Trey Knox, Melvin McBride.

Numbers are going to be crunched. A lot of good players we are in on. Convincing maybe Elijah Simmons and a couple others to blue shirt would help big time with the numbers.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I didn't have an issue with it. Just thought it funny how quick it changed. OV was sending me txt's at halftime "he gone". Lol

20. Ssmiff

Bogles mom gonna keep him in Florida