2019 Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Tenacious D, Mar 17, 2018.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I’m awaiting you hot shot. You have all the knowledge of why UT is the reincarnation of ‘96 UK. Yet you’ve not had the balls to say why. If you could locate your significant other’s purse to find your balls, please do so and answer.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Guys I’m starting to get this sneaking suspicion that judgementvol is full of shit. Stop the presses. I do appreciate his candor in taking a break from the comments section of the KNS

3. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

All you had to do is just read my last 8 posts in this thread to see how stupidly wrong you are and save yourself needless ridicule.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You didn’t close this post with kiddo, therefore it did not register as ridicule.

PilotFlyingJ and JudgmentVol like this.
  5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Soooooooo......what am i missing? Guessing my reading comprehension skills are there with jt5, because I don't see an explanation.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Tough luck, kiddo.

7. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Hey, it's almost like I didn't present an explanation supporting the idea it's a '96 UK redux. I don't have to support that idea to tell somebody else their argument doesn't make sense.

It really shouldn't have been this hard.

8. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

My mistake. Won't [uck fay] it up again, sir kiddo.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It’s almost like you are ignoring the fact this started because you stood up for Rucker who wrote a piece doing exactly that. What a weird plot twist.

10. CardinalVol

How did those 8 posts prove this?

All it proved to me was its apparently someones time of the month.

11. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Yeah, because I pointed out the blatant inconsistency in JT5's post, that means I'm standing up for Rucker. Hooray for stupid reasoning!

12. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Definitely one of your weaker attempts.

13. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I laughed at the Rucker pic. Kudos to whichever of you assholes did it. But still a hearty [uck fay] you is deserved, also.

14. CardinalVol

And probably my most honest because otherwise I'm stumped on this one.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hooray for not being able to comprehend what you yourself posted!

16. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

"The talent isn't comparable.."

"What!?!? You're wrong! And it's because the talent isn't comparable!!!1110111011!!!"

You nailed it, man. I was all up in Rucker's corner by saying that was a dumb response. I'd say you're better than this, but you're not. You're consistently this bad at comprehension.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And yet that’s not the only thing you said in the post. I didn’t know it was possible to be as stupid as you are.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This reminds me of that stupid [uck fay]ing Kemba Walker / Steph Curry argument. What a waste of time.

19. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

El oh [uck fay]ing el. For the first time tonight, use basic reading comprehension and tell me what other words I said have anything to do with supporting the UK comparison and don't completely pertain to the point I just made.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Nothing is comparable. Other than the fact that both are good teams. As is Duke, Gonzaga, Virginia. As have been 4 or 5 teams every year for the last 25 years. In that sense, Tennessee is comparable to 100 teams. What makes them so uniquely similar to Kentucky 96? Again, not a goddam thing.

That UK team is, arguably, the greatest college hoops team of all time...certainly on a very short list. Comparing the ‘19 Vols to them is just silly.