POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

KKK - 5K?

Right wingers who whether they admit it or not agree with some of the same stuff the racist right wingers do? More than you would think. Didn't say it was his entire core, just part of it.

Ssmiff and zehr27 like this.
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Truth hurts, man. But there ya go.

3. fl0at_

The riots have been denounced repeatedly.

ANTIFA's core belief isn't "riot."

White supremacy's core belief is white supremacy...

emainvol likes this.
  4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It was more of a both guys say dumb shit. I think Trump meant stand down instead of stand by but thats just my opinion. Hopefully he comes out and clarifies but knowing Trump he will move on to the next thing instead.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Of course. Your stance is trump supporters are racists and he is as well, and antifa is fine and needs no denouncing..
    Brilliant levelheaded analysis. Not.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Or he'll double down and blame Wallace and then point at some other bogeyman. I don't think he is constitutionally capable of truly apologizing.

And this is what separates what he says from other politicians, imho. He just blames and points instead of taking ownership of it. And that means a lot to me.

Whether other politicians really mean it, I cannot say, as I am not in their head, but at least saying it in a sincere manner means something. When Obama said the car was invented in America, he said "whoops" afterwards and said he meant the assembly line creation of cars.

Trump would just go "Some people say it was invented here."

7. fl0at_

There are ANTIFA that aren't rioting.
    All white supremecists are white supremcists.

So, in one group everyone needs denouncing, in the other group, only the wrong ones need denouncing.

So yea, not the same. And I agree, it isn't brilliant analysis. It is simple, rudimentary analysis, and you're still too [uck fay]ing stupid to see it.

8. Ssmiff

Intolerant and angry. Just like antifa and the kkk. Nice company to keep.
    Zehr, voldad, tenny, droski and many others here are just surprised this morning to find out they are racist and dont care that Trump is as well.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

A implies B
    C implies B

That doesn't mean A implies C.

SetVol13 likes this.
  10. fl0at_

Ahh, I see the problem, you can't read.

Trump voters don't care if Trump is racist. They might not be themselves, but they don't care if he is.

Find anyone that looks about the age of 6 or older, and ask for help with the bolded. That was my mistake.

11. Ssmiff

"Trump supporters dont care if he is a racist"
    There are no semantics to debate or deflections.
    Ignorant statement.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Oh, Trump was just being sarcastic....

zehr27 likes this.
  13. fl0at_

What was said was "voters." And no, they don't care if he is racist. Not at all.

A video could out today, of him telling some racist joke on the golf course, and he wouldn't lose a single voter. Not a single one.

14. Ssmiff

And a video could come out today with him denouncing them again and youd still call him a racist. Doesnt matter. Your one track mind is already made up insomuch as you claim millions of voters are knowingly voting for a blatant racist and dont care if Trump wants to oppress black people.
    Stop preaching about how smart you are when this is your thought process. Its ignorance and nothing else

15. Ssmiff

Attached Files:

16. fl0at_

A video could come out today, and next week we'd be right back to the same shit, because all it takes for the simple minded is not consistency, but just one time they can point to to satisfy themselves. And it doesn't matter how many times other things happen, as long as they have that one thing they can cling to, they'll cling to it. Which is why it is true, Trump voters don't care if Trump is racist; they will vote for him. Nothing was said about oppressing black people.

17. Ssmiff

Always semantics. Ok then. Your stance is: Trump voters, including those who read here, dont care that trump is predjudiced and discriminates against black people due to their skin color. They could care less about your this fact of yours.
    Ignorance and pretty silly nobody has the balls to call you out on it.

18. fl0at_

Correct, Trump voters don't care if Trump is racist. Doesn't matter in the least.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The Proud Boys comment was bad. I’ll give he could have meant stand down, since that’s what Wallace said. But it’s still a bad moment (how bad would depend on whether he threw in the stand by as his usually wishy washy counter...I condemn it, but there are good people on both sides approach). The Proud Boys certainly took it as a rallying call.

But for me the lowest moment was when Biden was talking about Beau’s service and death and Trump first dismissed him like he had never heard of him and then went straight to Hunter’s cocaine habit. Trump gave Biden his biggest moment of the night. It was probably the truest moment to each of their characters.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    SetVol13 likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

why even get into someone being a recovering addict? I thought we wanted addicts to be recovering?

NorrisAlan likes this.