POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Biden wouldnt say anything bad about antifa so why does it matter.
    Stand back wouldve been preferred over nothing. Dont know what stand by meant. Maybe he misspoke or maybe he was implying militia should stand by and ready should antifa rolls into towns burning more buildings and physically attacking people. Yeah, bring militia, police, natl guard...dont care if they are taking care of a terrorist group

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

That is some good tap dancing. Wait until the election is over and Antifa suddenly isn't quite the bogeyman you've been led to believe. Good to know you are all for vigilantism by a hate group when it suits you, though.

Now, go ahead and get angry, saying something pissy, because you got called out, again, for spouting off from the hip some silly nonsense instead of being more thoughtful and with a smidgen of self-awareness for the speck in your own eye.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know how it sounds.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

In that he said one thing (a fact) but people will claim he didn’t.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Like this:

Chris Wallace: (41:33)
    Are you willing tonight to condemn Antifa and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities.

Biden (41:57)
    Sure, I’m will to do that.

Chris Wallace: (41:59)
    Are you prepared specifically to do it.

Biden: (42:00)
    I would say almost everything I see is from the right wing not from the left wing.

Chris Wallace: (42:04)
    But what are you saying?

Biden: (42:06)
    I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Chris Wallace: (42:08)
    Well, do it, sir.

Biden: (42:10)
    What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.

Chris Wallace: (42:14)
    Antifa.

Biden: (42:18)
    Antifa, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about white suprematist and the right because this is not a left wing problem this is a right wing.

Dooz, IP, Uni:
    It's a stutter dammit!!!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    zehr27 likes this.
  6. Unimane

Bless your heart, you guys try to sanitize all the shit this guy says. I was wondering when the rationalizing and trying to break it down to dilute its meaning would occur. Took about as long as I expected.

As for the theoretical Biden statement, I'll address it when it occurs.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Now simply publishing the actual transcript of the words that were actually spoken is sanitizing. That is funny.

8. Ssmiff

You like to throw your biased shade at people than get upset at responses so ill skip most of it.
    No shit antifa will disappear if biden wins.
    And as far as vigilantism, if a person os burning buildings, rioting, threatening, trying to put fear in people and rolling with a group looking to assault people who dont think the way you think, which is what you support, i dont give a [uck fay] who bashes their head in, so yes you are correct. White, black, ms 13. Bring em all together to fix a problem. Fine with me and yes, when it suits me.

9. Unimane

Except, of course, the FBI and others have identified the right wing groups, the ones you want to take action here, are the actual problem and you are merely being led by the rhetoric of Trump and his media acolytes. My point is you don't think through your answers and fully understand the things you support. It's understandable, many don't, but you want these folks, who are considered more of a threat, are the ones you want marauding through the streets and wrecking shit.

10. Unimane

Again, the game here is pretty obvious as you did a reversal with Biden and ended it with the resident liberals sanitizing the statement. So, the actual statement listed by Trump would mean ……?

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I assume it means that it was his tone that made his words racist.Or perhaps there was a secret OK racist hand sign not reflected in the transcript. Perhaps there was a wink into the camera that made his words racist.

What has been sanitized in the transcript?

12. Unimane

See, I told you it was about sanitizing the comment. We could've saved the energy of two or three posts to come to this.

13. Ssmiff

You blaming riots over the past few weeks on right wing trump supporters, sums up your backwards ass thought process in a nutshell. Always pointing and blaming somebody else. Wake the [uck fay] up.
    And i will repeat since you dont get it....i dont care who it iss burning shit, so if its little ole peaceful antifa squashing the burning of buildings and beatings by other groups, including your boogeymen kkk, id be fine with it too. I hope people looking for trouble, find it.

14. Unimane

You. Wake. the. [uck fay]. Up.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236

I said nothing about "right wing Trump supporters" and the "riots" over the past few weeks. You made that up because you talk, or write, before you think.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, I'm pretty speechless at this point. it's like we have lived a 4 year long and counting "when owning the libs goes wrong" bit. Americans have totally lost the plot on American values.

16. Ssmiff

You just responded to my post that it was "the FBI who found out right wing was actually the problem" when discussing antifa and riots. Literally you just blamed them, now backtrack 3 posts later acting like you didnt? Like i said, wake up. Or at least keep your trash away from students.
    Funny af a blm/antifa supporter and apologist wants to talk about other opinions not thought out. [uck fay]ing idiot

17. Unimane

You were talking about terrorism and riots in general, which had been noted to be, as the article stated, to be the primary issue for right wing terrorists for a long time.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

Plus, I didn't say "Trump supporters", although one can likely assume right wing extremists have a favorable view of him. Point of fact being right wing extremists have been far more deadly and active than left wing extremists for decades. So, sorry if I'm not caught up in your vigilante fantasies focused so pointedly on a small group of loosely connected folks who have had their actions exaggerated for effect and scaring righties into voting.

And, don't use my job or anything personal in my life to make a jab ever again, got it? We already had one asshole who did this constantly and, fortunately, left. There's no need for another one.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What values? I’ve been told that American values are a lie, and that everything about this country is and always has been based in deep seated racism. Sounds like we are right on schedule.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

20. Unimane