POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not really.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The eye.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

it looked itchy, felt for him on that. But tell me he wouldn't look like a badass bond villain with an eyepatch

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

won’t be too long till Crenshaw is president with his badass eyepatch

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

with scar through said eye

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I disagree with Crenshaw, but I do think eye patches look tough and cool. Do you think he'd put a presidential seal on the eyepatch?

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t see why not. I like Crenshaw’s style. He seems direct and open with information

if you lose your eye due to being a navy seal, you should be allowed to do that.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It gave me a good laugh that the eye was a focus of the post-debate discussion roughly 5 minutes in, and the conclusion was "that might be a sign of COVID!"

As a person who doesn't watch the news, I found myself asking "Who cares?" almost every time one of them opened their mouths.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

to be fair, conjunctivitis is associated with COVID. but it feels like practically any symptom is.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

They probably thought that since you were watching, you cared what they thought. That's their bad. Next time, they'll likely just assume that you're watching and don't care what they think, though I'm not sure why they'd come to that conclusion.

Did you consider turning it off, and/or not watching to begin with?

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It was just on in the background, as we didn't have anything planned for immediately after the debate. It didn't stay on very long after the debate ended, but that was still long enough for the gripping commentary on Mike Pence's eye.

12. fl0at_

Then there you go, now you have the answer to your question, "Who cares?" Their viewers, of which you weren't meant to be one.

13. NorrisAlan

I cannot get to caught up in what the "media" says (both sides from MSNBC/CNN to Fox/Breitbart). There are 458392850523 24/7 news agencies out there all trying to get a piece of an ever shrinking pie, and they will talk about Pence has a cat and not a dog and what that means and the fact that Harris apparently has no pets and what kind of evil witch that makes her.

It is all just a bunch of blah blah and in modern times, we can bypass them completely and go straight to the source, especially when we have a President that tweets constantly.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'd probably provide a different answer to that question than "their viewers." But maybe that's just me.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Google antifa.com and it takes you right to Biden link

16. fl0at_

Definitely you, and those who don't understand how television works.

People who don't care can change the channel.

17. fl0at_

Enter firecoachpruitt.com

Takes you right here.

Does that make you a person that believes we should fire Pruitt?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If we are unable to setup any new fracking operations how long could we stay afloat or how long before we would really have to depend on coal? Honest question.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You should be a rationalization and semantics coach.

20. NorrisAlan

So, what does antifa.com redirecting to Joe Biden's campaign web page mean to you?