2021 Schedule

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Jan 27, 2021.

1. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Yep. Then White gives Heupel an extension and we are stuck with him for 10 years.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You are pissed, undersandably, and hoping kids wearing the power T walk off the field as losers. which is imo, weak shit. I know several on the team and dont wish that on them or their parents for something out of their control.

sellsman11 and Volsdude like this.
  3. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Nah. He will get at least 3 years of sub 4-8.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've hoped and wished and wanted and stuck by this team and department through 19 years of shit. I'm done. And if Cutcliffe's bastard son is the head coach now, the he can rot in hell with the rest of them too. This is a 3rd rate athletic department and has been a long time. [uck fay] every admin and coach involved with this team. Until they prove me wrong, I am out.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I’ll probably be there late September, but I’m gonna lie to myself for the next several months until the reality sets in on-field.

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I’m just avoiding the rush, that’s all.

7. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Losing five straight to open conference play is going to dampen some enthusiasm. I think they quit, like they did in the majority of the games this year.

A-Smith likes this.
  8. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

4-8, 5-7.

Whatever.

9. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go in hopeful. We pull lebby and the offense actually puts up points. Steele sticks around and brings an assistant or two with him. 6-6

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Well he did accept the offer. Case closed.

11. VOLinDAWGland

Ummmmmmm....serenity now. It will be what it will be. I'll devote time and energy or not depending on how it goes. Until then, being pissed and lashing out on social media won't change anything and is a waste of my energy.

12. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Speculation, I think Lebby was floated by VQ or whoever to try to soften the reaction. He just signed an extension.

If we bring in guys who can pull top 15 classes regardless of the coach and sanctions, somehow fill the gaps with quality transfers, and we bring in a good DC/Steele works out, then maybe it could work. But then what's the point of the head coach?

13. VOLinDAWGland

Mass indifference will be the ultimate protest.

14. VOLinDAWGland

Ask Dabo

15. VOLinDAWGland

You'd quit to if you knew JG was starting again.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

At least you'll have more time to use the smoker on Saturdays now

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Exactly. No negativity, just pure apathy towards UTAD. That will be the death knell.

18. Savage Orange

Yeah... I hear you. I’m entirely too pissed about something that I have no control over and ultimately doesn’t really affect my life. I need to get a grip on myself.

19. Savage Orange

It’s really hard to watch the implosion of 110 years of tradition and history though... in the space of 20 years this program went from being an all time top 10 to a national laughingstock. It’s going to be difficult for me but I’m gonna have to learn not to give a crap any more.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

The only way you can change it is either become AD or top booster

Savage Orange likes this.