2021 Vol BBall Recruiting

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Didn't get him. Georgetown.

Fire Barnes and shut the program down.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Sounded like they basically sicced the Georgetown Mount Rushmore on him

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Jabari Smith is supposed to be between us and Georgia. Georgia is apparently the favorite.

edit: well that's what I read a couple of days ago. Now seeing a lot of crystal balls to [uck fay] Auburn

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I guess the check cleared

7. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Everyone is picking him to Auburn. We keep whiffing on big men for whatever reason. None (freshmen) in the last class and don’t think any of the guys in the class before will good SEC players.. but I guess ORN or Uros could surprise. Not sure where we go now. We are a long shot on Bediako.

They may have to go all in on the kid out of Nashville in the “22 class as he may reclassify. They had moved on from him allegedly due to concerns with his motivation. He’s a top 10 player in that class so it would would be hard not to take him. Concerning multiple schools moved on from him though.

We just need to write a bigger check before he announces Friday.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  8. Ssmiff

Tn 2018 team now has 5 players with nba contracts and none were top 150 recruit.
    Really incredible development by this staff.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The anti-Butch

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Another angle.

11. Ssmiff

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Let’s ride.

OneForVol likes this.
  13. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Chandler has that dawg in him.... watched him play when he was Briarcrest... dude was relentless....

The leaked videos of him going 1v1 with Ja and other NBA/College guys during quarantine were ridiculous.

14. Ssmiff

I was at the state champ game last year vs Catholic. Braircrest didn't attempt one 3 and Catholic just collapsed on him. Good move to go somewhere else to hone his skills. Teammate I played with at Briarcrest has a son, Cooper Haynes, who may be a top 50 player for his age and is either a freshman or soph. Coopers uncle, Chris, also played at Briarcrest and went on to Memphis st.
    Another Briarcrest teammate is adoptive father to Tamba from Catholic and his other son Presley hit 5 3s in that game last year. Great shooter. Committed to Vandy. There was consideration for Tamba to reclassify and be in the current class coming in with Chandler

15. Ssmiff

I believe my buddy's son Tamba, by way of Africa, is reclassifying and going to be in the 2021 class. He's 7 feet and still a project, but only started playing 3 years ago. Definitely needs a lot of weight gain and individual work so I believe they are going to skip his sr year and get to campus.

IP likes this.
  16. KyleAlexanderfan

Hopefully he works out better than Pember and Uros.

17. KyleAlexanderfan

Are we getting Edwards as well if we want him? I assume he’s a take.

18. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Reports coming out that Barnes just talked to Auburn transfer Justin Powell. Appears we’re pursuing him. Would be a pretty nice backup PG to Chandler if we could get him immediately eligible. Also would let us play Vescovi off the ball more often.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Vescovi is a 2 wedged into playing the point

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And it doesn't work