21-22 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, May 21, 2021.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Looks like we have one of the toughest conferences schedules. Our 2 new home and home opponents in addition to the normal ones are Arkansas and LSU.

A-Smith likes this.
  3. KyleAlexanderfan

Wouldn’t have minded a slightly easier non conference. Ours is brutal and we have a lot of new pieces.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The more I think about it, I don’t love the makeup of the team. They might be better than last year . If we get Fulkerson of 20-21 I think we struggle. Basilio said that BHH sees himself as a jump shooting point forward. We’re gonna get owned on the glass again unless Nkamhoua or Plavsic step up. Hope I’m wrong.

I did hear that they are high on the guy from France. He could be a star in a year or two.

5. KyleAlexanderfan

Yeah really would’ve liked a transfer big. Aidoo is gonna have to be good immediately.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Basilio also said Tamba reclassified due to Aidoo struggles and the decision just happened in the last 3 weeks, which is blatantly false.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Basilio is like that sometimes. It is awkward when you hear him saying something not accurate with all the conviction he says other things where you don't know much about it.

8. KyleAlexanderfan

Keon dropping a bit in the draft.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Probably shouldve stayed and worked on his offense

10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

In a shooting obsessed NBA it’s hard to make it as a shooting guard who struggles with shooting.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

and ballhandling. Thought he and Springer both should have stayed, but can't blame them for going.

12. KyleAlexanderfan

Knicks at 21.. traded to Clippers.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sheesh… I thought both would get drafted higher. Springer almost fell out of the first round.

14. KyleAlexanderfan

I was pretty sure he was going to go in the 2nd. Good for him. 28 to the 76ers.

15. KyleAlexanderfan

Memphis lands the #1 recruit in the country for 2022 who just reclassified to 2021. I expect them to kick our ass this year.

16. KyleAlexanderfan

5 star Emoni Bates reclassified as well and may follow him.

17. KyleAlexanderfan

Buzz Williams hit with a suspension - meanwhile crickets for William Wade and Bruce Pearl.

18. KyleAlexanderfan

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Seems as if Zeigler is already enrolled and will be on the team this season. I don't know the expectations, but a back-up PG to Chandler looks to be his avenue to a few minutes a game.

20. KyleAlexanderfan

I guess there’s little expectation of Powell playing backup PG now.

Thats 3 juniors we are taking in this class.