23-24 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The two teams at the bottom of the SEC coming up. No reason not to be 20-6 going into the A&M - Auburn home stand.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I have no idea what the refs were doing in the last 5 minutes of that game. Meth?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

It feels like Barnes doesn't get a good whistle commensurate to his tenure and status like you see with other coaches.

4. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Basilio saying UNC poking around at Aidoo again. Think they made a run at him last year. Kansas too.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I think he gets an ok one but a bunch of those guys are just horrible at it

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

But our defense sucks …

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Gotta say, not a fan of how good Auburn is turning out to be.

9. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

At home?

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

At home Auburn is best team in country.

On the road Auburn is a very different story.

11. Ssmiff

Just a reminder, another reason to not take this 3 months for granted and enjoy the ride while we can. We are watching a historic season from DK, unexpected by us all.

Attached Files:

12. Ssmiff

Gameday picking starting 5 and DK at the 3 on their list. Jason Williams says “from not on NBA radar to top 10 pick. That’s how good he is.”

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

As of today we'd be the 2 in the midwest bracket along with Purdue.

14. Unimane

Put the wrong bracket in the other thread, but here's ours. Baylor is a tough #3, lots of scoring and good guards, but defense is suspect. Purdue, ugh.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not scared of Purdue. There is no mystery there. You go right at their center and the officials can just decide if they are going to call fouls.

16. Unimane

As a 2 seed, it means we're in an Elite 8 and that's house money by then. But, yeah, I do like our chances in a second match-up. I really do not like Houston for us. I think they are a team set up for a March run and their physicality and defense would be an issue.

IP likes this.
  17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

A&M hits four threes and allowed eighteen today, which is how you are +12 on the offensive glass and lose by 25.

18. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I’m not scared of Purdue, but I am scared of how officials will officiate a Purdue game. Edey isn’t playing by the same rules as everyone else.

19. Unimane

Santi hitting two lovely looking threes is medicine.

20. Unimane

We chose violence today.