3rd Annual Bubble Bunker

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

And yet, Martin still sits on his hands and doesn't do anything or say anything. That's what drives me nuts about him.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Did he really sit on his hands? I saw him getting animated a bit. He's just not the type to get in the refs face and scream like a moron.

On the other hand, I am that kind of person.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

They called a foul on that? Did he even touch him?

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I mean I guess people think he should've gotten T'd up twice and ran, and given them 4 more foul shots right then?

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would have made Bobby Knight look tame.

Counzo has more self control than me.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, if he would have made his comments and feelings known earlier (like Donovan) it might not have happened. Yes, waiting until then to react wouldn't be very useful. But when Florida is hacking our guys in the paint from the start of the second half on and no whistles are blown, THAT is the time to make one's presence known.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess one way to look at it is that we got a defacto 11 seed opponent. If we don't get by Iowa we have absolutely nothing to complain about.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

what I would've done is rack up about 100k in fines in the postgame presser

9. JohnnyQuickkick

kind of the way I feel is that there was probably some level of injustice done but when you lose twice to Texas A&M you kind of lose your moral complaining high ground