600lb Life

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 23, 2019.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The kid Steven, gets pills like nobody's business, just because he goes to the hospital in "pain." I have a legit injury, I get 7 days of the weakest shit pills, and suffer with weeks of, "just put ice on it." That's cute.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Kmf I dont have any either and this [uck fay]ing surgery is the most brutal ive had, which includes 2 acls, 1 achilles, 1 total, 1 rcr, a broken collarbone, hand and a pinky that is out of socket 20 hours a day. I need 4-5 pills a day but just cant do it. Current state.

Attached Files:

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

[uck fay] that pinky finger

4. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Whose butt did that finger get stuck in

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Watching Jeanne's story, this lady, I can smell the house. I not sure I'll eat again.

A couple of questions come to mind while watching this show.

How much does a 600 pound person poop? Has to be about 10 lbs, right?

Most of these people's arms can't reach their b-hole to wipe. How do you get up in there?

Who pays for boxes of cookies, trays of cupcakes, and a bucket of chicken every morning?

Back to the smell, when I come home from a long August day at work, I change 3 times, and still the smell can choke a horse, how bad does a person smell, that can't bathe, and just lay in the same spot for weeks?

I'll post more questions as they come to me

IP likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If someone is bringing me cupcakes and stuff when I am bedridden and 600 lbs, they are my mortal enemy whether I realize it or not.

kmf600 likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

The folds of skin create quite a stench.
    Unsure about butt cleaning. Someone probably has to do it for them, or they lean and go back to front.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Can we just figure out how much a 200 lb. person shits and multiply by three? If so, who are we going to get to shit on a scale for science?

kmf600 likes this.
  9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Just watched the episode where the guy lost 300lbs...and then died of a heart attack before he could have the bypass surgery.

Also heard another woman argue that Dr. Now’s scale, which showed that she’d re-gained 70lbs+, was obviously wrong - MUST BE! - because her shirt sleeves “felt looser”....and, because, “I (she) didn’t used to be able to reach and clean my vagina, and now I can!”

This show has become my hellscape.

IP and kmf600 like this.
  10. Tenacious D

One lady gets hosed off on her back porch. With a garden hose.

Another guy’s dad bought a cattle watering trough for his son to bathe in.

Most can’t wipe their butts....so one guy wraps wet wipes around the crook of his walking cane and wipes his butt. Sort of, I guess.

I’m telling y’all, I can’t quit watching this, and I hate myself for having started.

kmf600 likes this.
  11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They make a shit stick that hold a baby wipe or toilet paper.

One of my assistant coaches had one after his hip replacement surgery.

kmf600 likes this.
  12. Ssmiff

Goodness. Selfie stick never figured hed end up down there.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Also. I don’t watch this show with my wife any more.

She should have figured out that I’m an asshole now but she really gets the picture if we watch this show together.

Some of them I really pull for but a lot of them are entitled mother [uck fay]ers that are total [Richards] to the people taking care of them.

kmf600 likes this.
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Lisa Fleming episode was a good one. She would lose weight if God willed. Boyfriend giving food in exchange for sex. Lectured Dr Now about religion.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I was thinking about it, I'd put 2 hooks up in the bathroom, hand a towel up, throw a leg over the towel, like straddling the towel. Squat down so the towel goes up there and scoot back and forth? You get good enough, you just use like 10 inches of towel every time.

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

IP, is this acceptable? I'm going to say no, because I eat a "normal" amount. I just watched a lady eat 12 eggs, cheese, a pound of potatoes, and 6 sausage links for breakfast. She later ate 6 cupcakes, 2 pizzas, and chicken wings. Think about pooping that out

17. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

She be shitting like that sick triceratops on Jurassic Park

F02A623D-F944-4DBA-80D5-B69AA5F7D48D.jpeg CAC0C2BB-77C2-498B-AEF7-552356665710.jpeg

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

You weigh yourself immediately before and immediately after pooping. No peeing allowed though. That's how science handles it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tenny's hellscape? I'm in.

Tenacious D likes this.
  20. Tenacious D

Don’t. Start. Watching. It.

I’m telling you, man.

YOU AIN’T ABOUT THIS LIFE, SON!