#8 Billy Costigan -vs- #9 joevols (Politics Region)WINNER: joevols 27-10

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Sep 5, 2011.

?

Pick a winner

Poll closed Sep 9, 2011.
  1. Billy C

27.8%
  2. joevols

72.2%
  1. WM

WM Active Member

This is a tough one for me. No matter what others might say, Billy is simply a dedicated troll. That being said his fail record with trolling is solid .
    joevols is well, a poor mans gsvol, without the cool images.

2. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Justinvol is a good guy.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Wasn't joevols the guy who pitched for Vandy in the SEC baseball championship game that never happened?

I'm voting for him.

4. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Joevols all the way

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That was Joe Vol. He threatened to beat my ass after I said his SEC pitching days never happened.

6. cotton

He got a little upset with me when I told him that based on his spelling, grammar, and logical thinking, there wasn't a chance in hell he attended Vandy.

7. cotton

Pretty sure most of the folks they've admitted over the years can construct an intelligible sentence.

8. cotton

He's underseeded.

9. MacReady

MacReady New Member

joevols [uck fay]ing rocks

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

joevols is definately a cinderela here. he is gone to go far i think. billy cos tigan is just a persistence troll so joevols wins handsdown.

11. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Voted for Billy and not sure why. They both suck.

12. cotton

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, but I hope ignorance is bliss.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Looks like we have a Cinderella on our hands.

[video=youtube;TRR8_GZ-vJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRR8_GZ-vJA&feature=related[/video]

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well, he does have a degree from there

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I'll give joevol one thing, he is probably the only person who is prepared for an Armegeddon.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wait, he claimed he pitched for Vandy? That was before my time. I just caught his military glory days.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

so this is the vandy pitching dillhole and not the utter moron that posts in the politics forum?

I'm thinking of joevol and not joevols. Joevol is the redneck idiot that says muslim = terrorist, period.

18. volinbham

volinbham Member

I voted based on the gay and muslim hater.

Besides, I didn't want to pick on Billy since his dog just swallowed a live squirrel

19. cotton

Not sure what you mean by "dump" or "stricken hamlet." Neither seem to fit Vandy or Nashville very well. The only answers appear to be that you are being blindly derogatory towards a rival or that you are ignorant of the facts and circumstances of the school. I picked "B," mainly because the the "they are an instate rival so they are ugly and stupid" is a line of argument I didn't expect on this board.

2, actually, but who is counting?

I'm not sure I have them straight, either. I didn't realize they were available in either the singular or the plural.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I believe this is the mooslem hater and not the white guy who said he was a black pitcher for Vandy