#8 orangetaz -vs- #9 BVD (Labor Day special) WINNER:BVD 15-13

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Sep 5, 2011.

Tags:
?

Pick a winner.

Poll closed Sep 9, 2011.
  1. orangetaz

44.4%
  2. BVD

55.6%
  1. WM

WM Active Member

What better to kick off the tourney with this potential close matchup.

BVD
    Who needs words when you have video evidence.
    [video=youtube;kKlDnF-Y3IU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKlDnF-Y3IU[/video]

orangetaz

You sometimes will come in contact with people who probably would have been on the super information highway years ago if it wasn't for the fact Wal-Mart dropped their layaway program.
    Fortunately Rent-A-Center picked up the slack and orangetaz is been blinded by the technology of photoshop and animated dancing babies.

2. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Video > Anything

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm going to need each side's supporters to tell me why there is more fail. Too close to call.

4. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

BVD in a landslide

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

On a level of 1 to 10 for embarrassing this is a 20.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Well, for one thing, BVD's "good side" is the right, yet this video was filmed entirely to the left. Most normal people would have split the difference between the good and the bad by filming straight down the middle. Nope, not a pissed off BVD. He wants the nation to see his evil side.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Wasn't Taz the one concerned about whether she would be able to fit in Neyland's seats?

8. WM

WM Active Member

There is some grey area here i agree. I would say that his YouTube fail was so monumental that it triggered fail threads on VN. That's an intangible you can't dismiss.

9. egotistical

egotistical New Member

Toughest yet.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm torn. Paralyzed with fail. I'm going to have to think deeply on this. Honestly, I'm leaning towards taz for begging for free tickets AND a ride from Nashville to strangers, plus the concern of being far too fat to fit in the seat.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

So this isn't Taz in a runaway?

12. WM

WM Active Member

Still too close to call.

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

BVD brings public humiliation to the fan base.