Discussion in 'Gaming' started by govols182, Jan 31, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I don't think there will ever be another Vice City. It's in its own little category in the GTA universe as far as I'm concerned.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What was so great/different about vice city?

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Everything.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

The 80's setting was pretty good. I wouldn't put it as the best gta but its easily number 2.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don Johnson's jacket.

6. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Music from Vice City was the GOAT

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ended up buying this on Xbone so I could play online with some of my friends. It was a lot of fun doing the online heists and building up enough money to buy whatever I wanted. However, now that I've bought everything I wanted, a few inexcusable issues have made me never want to play the game again.

1. You're telling me I paid $3 million for a hydra jet, but you're still going to charge me $200 every time I want to use it?

2. You're telling me I can afford a $3 million jet, a $2 million helicopter, etc., but you can't put a few apartments with helipads up for sale? Not only do I have to drive to a common area (that EVERYONE knows exists) if I want to pick up my aircraft, but it will come as no surprise that some 10 year olds enjoy sitting at these areas waiting for people's aircrafts to spawn just so they can destroy them immediately.

3. You're telling me my $3 million jet and $2 million chopper don't have flares on them? And you're telling me they can both be destroyed by one shot from a overpowered homing launcher that any lvl 1 player with a little cash can purchase? Get the **** outta here rockstar.

4. Last but not least, if I bought your game (twice), signed up for your social club, and even allowed you to put me on your stupid email list, you should let me know when half price sales on major items are coming up. It's infuriating to know that I bought a $3 million jet a little over a week ago, just for it to be magically put on sale for 50% off for this entire week. The time it takes to build up $1.5 million is pretty significant.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It's a video game.

9. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

The fact that it pissed you off so much makes it funnier.

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's funny for someone to be frustrated with having his time wasted and not getting his money's worth?

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yes.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Well okay then.

14. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

I agree with you Indy. You gonna get Star Wars battlefront and fallout?

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Star Wars most likely. Not sure about fallout.

16. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

You'll play games like the witcher and elder scrolls but won't touch potentially the best open world game to date?

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I played a Fallout game a while back and wasn't a huge fan. Don't remember which one. Witcher 3 is amazing.

18. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Fallout 4 will easily be the GOTY and one of the GOATs.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I agree. I have high hopes for that game.

20. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Doing a play through of FO3 right now in preparation. Wish backwards compatibility for it and NV would come before the release. I've never been a mod person (maybe ill just do graphics enhancements) so I like playing these on consoles.