According to Dobbs's post game interview

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The plan all along was for Peterman to play the first 2 series and then Dobbs would be given the reigns. I'd love for someone to explain the thinking behind that plan.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Can't be done.

3. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Butch thinks we're stupid. Maybe he's right. People keep showing up to watch this crap.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Welcome, butthole.

We are the dumbest fan base I've ever seen.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Kesling said the same, during the broadcast, that Dobbs would go on 3rd series.

6. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

And nobody was there to ask why.

7. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Bob Kesling certainly won't.

8. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Probably figured Saban would send his first team to the showers after 2 rounds of Peterman.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Your head coach is a jock sniffing butthole

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Sounds like a good question for Vol calls.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

D*ck and butthole in one thread?

NYY in 3, 2, 1...

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Mind boggling

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I would melt the censor button down. The FCC would haul me to Guantanamo.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This entire year goes beyond incompetence. What this bunch has done is criminal.

15. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Has to have meant that Peterman would get the first two, then Dobbs the next two, then keep swapping ala Spurrier, right? Granted it was dumb to let Peterman play at all after and perhaps including 2013 Florida, but this would be another level.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

During the pregame radio show a host was talking about how Peterman is always put into difficult situations. He referenced Bama this year and Florida last year.

Florida?!? a team that went 4-8, lost to Georgia Southern, had an offense that gave Peterman about 4 turnovers.

The excuse making is nauseating.

17. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I wonder if Butch went to bed last night thinking the fans would be pleased we had a spark at QB and then woke up in a world where he where he has to defend himself for not playing Dobbs sooner. Adams ripped him a new one this morning. Even some sheep are pissed.

I am not sure just yet what Butch's competence is in X's and O's though I am not impressed. However, this is all about his play to win "in the future". His real flaw is that he really didn't care about showing progress in the W-L column up until this point. That is why I am down on Butch. He let our team play some of the shittiest football in UT history to preserve a year of eligibility in 2017. Not acceptable.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

By the way, since BJ's relationship with the Vol Nation is tenuous in year 2, I wonder if there are examples of coaches who got on the hot seat early and the bad side with fans who repaired that relationship. I just keep thinking that after the Appy St loss, Rich Rod could have won championships at Michigan, but he would never be THEIR coach.

19. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

There is no reasonable answer

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The Appy State loss was prior to Rich Rod.