After a night to sleep on it…

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 7, 2021.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

They are, in fact, still Kentucky.

[uck fay] them and their dime store checkerboard sleeves.

warhammer, Daddy Gee, Poppa T and 7 others like this.
  2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

My wife took a glance at the game and said "I don't like their uniforms".

Volokie, Savage Orange and NorrisAlan like this.
  3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Same here. My wife, who knows or cares absolutely zilch about football said “why are the copying y’all’s checkerboard design if they hate you so much?”…

TangoUniform, Volokie and Memtownvol like this.
  4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Need video ASAP...

5. Savage Orange

I’m just glad to see folks hating Tennessee again, as opposed to feeling sorry for us the past 20 years.

Volokie, Joseph Brant and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

We have 70 scholarship players… and many of those quite frankly shouldn’t be.

This UK team absolutely is one of the best they’ve had, or ever will have. And the excitement level of their stupid ass fan base proves it.

And they’re still Kentucky. Stoops having some Butch moments made it all the better.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

yep. Night game. At home. Still ranked. Team rededicating themselves last week. Their game of the year, as usual. Tenured coach with his players vs 1st year coach piecing things together.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The staff is getting everything they can get out of this roster.

9. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

They were talking about the playoff LOLOLOLOLOL

InVolNerable, VolDad, IP and 3 others like this.
  10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The rushing numbers we will put up with the right running back in this offense is going to be insane

11. Savage Orange

86330E7F-472B-490D-BAA2-98A76F904EE6.jpeg 5781361B-1684-481D-90F0-2EB314146CBE.jpeg
    Turds of a feather…

InVolNerable and utvol0427 like this.
  12. Savage Orange

If they can recruit (or transfer in…) some depth, I really think UT can become a team nobody in the country wants to play, especially at Neyland. Imagine the excitement of 107,000 people who are watching their team score almost every possession.

TangoUniform and XXROCKYTOPXX like this.
  13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Yes, it's just Kentucky but with that win the door to 7-5 just swung open. Given the circumstances, I'll take that this year. Certainly something to build on.

14. Savage Orange

With a bowl win, 8 wins is on the table. That’s amazing, considering the talent that left in the off season and the questions about the guys still here. Not to mention the ongoing investigation. If Heupel gets to 8 wins this year, it’ll rank among the greatest coaching jobs in Vol history and should certainly get him into both SEC and National COTY discussions.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I see it, man. The offense is obnoxious as hell. For the other guys.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

We will absolutely poach the hell out of the transfer portal.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I told a couple coaches last night watching the game…

This group can flat out coach. You don’t get 18-22 year olds going at this speed, without being able to coach your ass off. Especially with very minimal procedure penalties. Guys are buying in and this staff is working wonders.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Andy defensive player looking for more snaps... we have snaps. LOTS of snaps. Bring a friend to carry all of these snaps with you.

XXROCKYTOPXX likes this.
  19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

We had damn well better. Because (1) we need the guys, and (2) point at Hendon freaking Hooker and tell somebody in the portal they’re not going to shine here.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Our defense has to have a “sudden change” mentality. All the time.
    They held serve decently last night. Folks ripping them just don’t understand. Only issue I had defensively was I didn’t like the gameplan initially and tackling was atrocious from the start. Couldn’t use fatigue as a factor that early.

Indy likes this.