Al Wilson is giving the pregame speech tomorrow

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorthGaVol, Oct 3, 2014.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Please see your signature

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

You can reach overload. Im curious to see if Jones can field a motivated but extremely focused football team. Its gonna boil down to football rather quick.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Well, we know it isn't Peterman Fever, as that has been ruled a dead disease and only exists in stasis in laboratories. Drink plenty of Orange Kool-Aid and check back in tomorrow.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I am at Alabama Jacks in the Keys. I look over to my left where the one man band is singing and what do I see? A ray of sunshine coming thru the shack and its hitting a mirrored power T license plate

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm not saying Butch is a great coach, that remains to be seen. But, I think he's enough of a tactician to realize that he could have the team too excited and fired up to focus, I don't believe he'll let that happen.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Man, I wish they would show it on the Jumbotron. Do you know how friggin jacked that stadium would be? My lord.

7. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

We'll see but he's saying the right things. Someone at the PC asked Butch something about being 2 point favorites in this game. Jones quickly cut the guy off before he was finished with the question and said something like "That means absolutely nothing. Nothing. Next question."

8. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I am too! I haven't been this energized for a game in a while.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Inky will have those guys ready to run through walls. I really hope we can win this game.

10. NorrisAlan

I am more confident about this game than I have been in a long, long time. In fact, I don't think I have ever been confident about this game. Ever.

But I am about tomorrow. We are too fast and will not have the breakdowns we had last year on defense. We will get up on them and FL will collapse under the weight of Muschamp's desperation. He is their Dooley in so much as a FL can have a Dooley. The team will quit, and they have shown they will quit.

Our team does not quit. They may make mistakes, but they never quit. They are too young and too stupid to know anything else. The Dooley trash that was here has almost all been purged, only leaving those that want to win and expect to win. Worley epitomizes this team, and will lead them to a curb stomping of Florida.

Go Big ****ing Orange

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They'll need a parental advisory warning for Al

12. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

I hope he dresses out just to run through the T in pads

13. NorrisAlan

Much like food has zero calories when you are on vacation, words from Al Wilson's mouth during a pregame speech has zero inappropriate words.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Like Big Papi talking after the Boston Marathon bombings.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

This is misleading. He is, without being requested or even permitted to do so, giving the pregame speech to the Gators. I expect them to forfeit.

16. NorrisAlan

I love it.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You mean he's just going to walk in and look at them?

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm starting to be concerned for the Florida boys' health

19. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Pulling out all of the stops for this game. Love it.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Unacceptable. I want the Gators to suffer. Bad.