Al Wilson is giving the pregame speech tomorrow

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorthGaVol, Oct 3, 2014.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

[​IMG]

http://andreu.blogs.gatorsports.com/11137/getting-rocked-on-rocky-top/

Soon.....

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Outstanding use of gif, rocky

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Alcohol will be my schlafen medication tonight

4. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Maybe we are all being just a little overly optimistic. Until we beat them, we haven't in forever. But, Butch is betting the house. Al + Inky is like a pregame meal of steroids and cocaine. As desperate as Muschamp is, Butch has really dialed up the adrenaline.

That said, a close win will not be good enough. We need to dominate and run up the score. The fans need it. The players need it. The recruits need it. The program needs it. We need to DESTROY them! On the scoreboard and the field. I am talking about physical hits and a minimum 4 score margin. It's time.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'd gladly take a 1 point win. I prefer an anal rape of their spirit but a W is a W.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm so ****ing jacked for this game.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gonna have to go with a cloaca rape. Gators don't have an anus.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You have to stick a finger up there to see if its a male or female. If you hit a pecker its a boy, girl's just keeps going. I had to sex them when I got gator tags

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, there's like a probe you can use on snakes, but I guess with a gator you can just finger it.

With chicks and baby birds, it is a tiny probe and if it is a boy, it won't go in and if it is a girl, it does and they defecate. Or was it the other way around?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd like to hear some gator hunting tales if you got them in a new thread, kmf. It is one of the few animals I'd like to hunt sometime.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

USC did this when matt leinart gave the speech last year against Stanford. he then led them on the field, also on camera. even I got serious goose bumps. the crowd went f-en crazy. all I could think was, a) matt leinart underrated as a leader and b) this is why USC is better then everyone else in the conference at this.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  13. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Aaahhh haaaa haaaa! Poor Florida. These guys have families for Christs sake.

14. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

****ing. This.

15. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Im ****ing jacked right now. I can only imagine how the guys will be feeling tomorrow at kickoff. God please let Jalen Hurd bulldoze one of their LBs.

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

When I get near my computer, I'll post some pictures

17. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Haha just like Riggo.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm so jacked for this game.

19. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

My boner is so massive right now.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

All the cool stuff everyone else has said... You just ruined it.