An Utter Disgrace.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Feb 25, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Tennessee has taken what should have been a 17 or so point game at halftime and turned it into a dogfight with careless ballhandling and lackadaisical defense. Martin is as much to blame as anyone and is acting as an enabler for this foolishness. If you throw the ball away, you come out. If you lose sight of the ball on defense, you come out. It should be that simple. Also, he should root Jarnell Stokes' fat ass to the bench if he's going to provide no more than he has to this point. Stokes is in no better shape now than when he arrived and is a turnover machine with the ball in his hands.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This team [uck fay]ing sucks at closing out halves. The last barrage of missed FTs, layups and TOs should lead to a verbal assault of epic proportions, but that doesn't seem to be Martin's MO.

The Cocks were ready to quit and we pulled the same bullshit we always do and start throwing the ball to the other team. I swear, we have at least one unforced back court throw in a game, almost always to fuel an existing run by the other team.

3. Unimane

And McRae just stands there and costs us two [uck fay]ing points.

4. hatvol96

I'd like to see Maymon get his ass kicked by Anthony Gill a couple of more times this half.

5. hatvol96

If they don't have this game over by the next media timeout, they deserve to lose.

6. Unimane

Order seems restored. Obviously, you can get away with that shit against South Carolina, but any decent team and we're screwed.

7. Unimane

And, of course, two consecutive turnovers as I wrote that. Damn, this team just tries to make it too difficult.

8. hatvol96

Between watching a lot of this team, USC, and West Virginia, I ground my teeth to the point I think I've almost contracted TMJ.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Watching USC should be punishment for someone, they are god awful. Kevin is probably the only coach we disagree on hat, I have never seen anything at all in him.