Anatomy of a Ron Paul supporter.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Nov 15, 2011.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

she hot?

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Maybe not that specifically, but that liberal, individualist societies, for lack of a better expression, refuse to call a spade a spade. Look at divorce. Every which way you cut it it can affect people in very negative ways. But the government would rather talk about trans fats in donuts than how families -- especially children of divorce -- struggle with the emotional and financial costs of it. And I am saying this as someone not judging divorcees...

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Moreso as to why we are so angry that McQuery and JoePa didn't do any more than they legally had to. I suppose one could argue that Sandusky was only living out how he was wired and what he was attracted to and did no wrong, but that person should probably be shoved off a cliff, for various reasons.

Not saying they shouldn't had, I'm just saying a discussion of ethics is in the situation. (Sorry, been in CPE all week and had to sit through an ethics discussion where this was brought up.)

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is more what I had in mind.

5. Liberals glorify pedophiles.

WHAT? You lie!!!!

No, go to a liberal web site. Loudly denounce Allen Ginsberg or Harry Hay as pedophiles. Watch what happens. Both were NAMBLA members. Ginsberg was NAMBLA's most famous and vocal defender, but claimed he did not condone pedophilia. HORSESHIT! How do you defend the rights of pedophiles to be pedophiles, if you don't condone it.

The liberal media gave both of these sick [uck fay]s glowing obituaries when they died.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Cardinal, the molested child has equal individual liberty rights that are being violated. That is why it is unacceptable to look the other way.

SOJ, I loled.