Anyone Else Actually Attending Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Nov 23, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Im up for some post-game revelry at the same place.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Sounds good. I'll try to catch up with you guys.

3. CaneVol

CaneVol Member

Now with no Dooley, part of me really wants to go. Instead I will be celebrating my son's 1st birthday, trying to not get all mushy watching him.

4. Voldeathpunch84

Voldeathpunch84 New Member

Hope the Seniors get a good turn out, this Senior class has been through more bull crap than any class I can think of in recent history. Hope they get sent out on a hight note. I won't be there but I'll definitely be cheering them on.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Super post. Couldn't agree more.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

In a moment not of an epiphany, I am attending tomorrow with my Peruvian wife, as I've told her many times of the great experience of Vol football games. Of course, this is a woman who complains when the weather gets below 65 degrees (grew up in an Amazonian city) and we're playing Kentucky in a meaningless game. I'm sure to set up a very unimpressive scenario and won't be able to convince here that, no, really, Florida in September is actually a pretty amazing experience.

7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Will be there, and then trying to GTFO of K-town because I have work that night.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Come on. Look forward to it. If not before the game, send me a text and we'll hang after unless that messes with your post game agenda.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Will be on my coach or BWW.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Is that what u call her?

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

She's a great ride

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Smokey just got loose running out of the tunnel at halftime and attacked #88 on Kentucky who was kicking at midfield.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Put him in on D