Apathy has set in...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by 'BoroVol, Apr 19, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

...and ours gives us another wasted Football season. We only have so many in our lifetimes and our powers think nothing of wasting them.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

On that note, crazy to think we are approaching twenty years since our last SEC title.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And ten since our last sec championship game appearance.

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Tried to leave here twice now, it's pretty telling when even lesser schools don't want him.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's not built for a long run anywhere. That's evident that the smarmy piece of shit pimped his name to every open job in the 'AA this past silly season.

He's a flash in the pan hoping to catch lightning in a bottle. He makes promises he can't keep and bolts when he starts to be exposed for what he is.... a fraud.

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Didn't watch the O&W game, didn't even check the stats or read a recap. Been watching lots and lots of soccer, and Atlanta United is making me feel like I finally have a team that I'm excited to watch, for the first time in forever.

So yeah, apathy

7. NorrisAlan

They are exciting to watch.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Evidently Dormady went 10/10 and Guarantano almost threw a pick with his first pass. So, JG ain't starting.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Will take time with JG....lots and lots of time. One of the few downsides to having such a complex and highly sophisticated offensive system.

10. NorrisAlan

Means Dormady will be red shirted.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Welcome to the bandwagon

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hard to follow Spring football with the way the baseball team has been tearing it up.

13. Tar Volon

when you've watched every competitive match in a team's history (and at least portions of the exhibition matches), does it count as jumping the bandwagon?

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Nah. I jumped all in when I found out I was moving here. They're fun to watch

15. Tar Volon

I'm still in North Carolina and don't have a long-term job lined up, so I could be anywhere--here, back in TN, Georgia, or even Texas. I don't know what I'll do if I end up staying here and NCFC gets an MLS expansion bid. But I said I'd jump onboard the MLS train as soon as they put a team in the South, so here we are, and I am not at all disappointed. Between Almiron, Martinez, and LGP's wild forays into the attack. . . this is fun.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dormady looked really, really good.

Guarantano was hampered by whistles being blown whenever a defender was within 6 ft of him. The guy's biggest strength is his legs right now.

Latrell Williams looked really good at WR.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's more fun to watch in person

18. BigOrangeBeech

We still have alot of talent on this team. Shame the main headset will hold it back.

19. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Bunch of sunshine pumpers around here. This isn't the 8th I know.

20. BigOrangeBeech

Check back in on September 4th.